Amma Vodi Eligibility List 2021-22 | Jagananna Amma Vodi List | Amma Vodi Beneficiary List | Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Payment Status | AP Amma Vodi Payment Status | AP Amma Vodi District wise List 2021
The Andhra Pradesh state govt. has launched the Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 to improve the level of school education of AP State. Under AP Amma Vodi Yojana, the AP sate government provides financial assistant of Rs. 15000/- to each BPL mother for their children`s education.
Amma Vodi Eligibility List
The eligibility criteria for the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme is given below
- The students and their mothers who are applying for Amma Vodi.
- Scheme should have resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The guardian of the child should also be belong to the same family.
- The child family should be below the poverty line.
- The minimum attendance of the child should be 75% in school.
- The family of child should have a white ration card.
- The government and private school both type school student can eligible for the Amma Vodi scheme.
- All caste and religious child are eligible for the AP Amma Vodi Yojana.
List of Documents for Amma Vodi Scheme
The list of required documents for Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- White Ration Card
- Address proof of Andhra Pradesh state
- School ID Card
- Passport size photo
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines PDF
Download PDF guidelines for Amma Vodi Scheme released by the AP Government from below link.
For any query or help contact at
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone Number : 9705655349, 9705454869
Email : [email protected]
Also Read : Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment Status