Amma Vodi Eligibility List 2022: Andhra Pradesh state govt. has launched the Amma Vodi Scheme 2022 to improve the level of school education of AP State. Under AP Amma Vodi Yojana, the AP sate government provides financial assistant of Rs. 15000/- to each BPL mother for their children's education.
According to the reports, the School Education Department has prepared the Ammavodi Selection list school wise for all districts from the successfully submitted applicant's applications, all the eligible students and families of the state will get please at Amma Vodi 1st & 2nd Selection list or beneficiary List 2022. AP YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi eligibility list 2022 or Amma Vodi eligible List 2022 is given below.
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Overview
Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2022
|Financial year||Amount Spent||Beneficiaries|
|2020-2021||Rs. 6455.8 Crore||42 Lakh mothers/legal guardians, total 80 Lakh Children benefited|
|2021-2022||Rs 6473 Crore||44.5 Lakh Lakh mothers/legal guardians, total 82 Lakh Children benefited|
|2022-2023||Rs 6500 Crore||45 Lakh Lakh mothers/legal guardians, total 83.68 Lakh Children benefited|
Amma Vodi Eligible List 2022 | Amma Vodi Eligibility List 2022
Jagananna Amma Vodi eligibility criteria for scheme and Amma Vodi Eligible List 2022 or Amma vodi eligibility List is given below
- The students and their mothers who are applying for Amma Vodi Scheme should have been resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The guardian of the child should also be belong to the same family.
- The child family should be below the poverty line.
- The minimum attendance of the child should be 75% in school.
- The family of child should have a white ration card.
- The government and private school both type school student can eligible for the Amma Vodi scheme.
- Children of all caste and religion are eligible for the AP Amma Vodi Scheme.
List of Documents for Amma Vodi Scheme
The list of required documents for Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- White Ration Card
- Address proof of Andhra Pradesh state
- School ID Card
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply for Amma Vodi Scheme/ How to check Amma Vodi Eligible List 2022
If you fulfill all eligibility criteria and have all mentioned documents required, You can apply online or offline for Amma Vodi Scheme by following these steps
- You can get Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme application form from village's ward secretariat.
- After filling all required detailed, and attaching the required document, applicant can submit the form to nearest government office or village secretariat.
- Or you also apply online for Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme application at
- Online form for the same can be submitted at the Online Portal after filling all necessary details and attaching all required documents.
- Final list of eligible applicants will be available each year at nearest school or village secretariats.
Amma Vodi 2022 Status Check with Aadhar Card
- First visit official website
- On Homepage of website click at the click "Search Child Details for Ammavodi"
- A page with Links of Srikakulam, Viziangaram, Vishakhaptam, East Godavari, West goavari, Krishna, Guntur, Pralasam, Nellore, Kadapa, Kurnool, Anatapur, Chittoor distrct will open.
- Then click at the "Click Here" button showing in front of the district you are looking for.
- In next page, Select studying School District, Select type, and enter Mother/Guardian Aadhar Number, and the verification code as displaying in the image.
- Click on "Get details"and you will get all details regarding your child.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines PDF
Download PDF guidelines for Amma Vodi Scheme released by the AP Government from below link.
For any query or help contact at
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone Number : 9705655349, 9705454869
Email : [email protected]