Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2022-23 PDF | Amma Vodi List 2022 | Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2022-23 | Jagananna Amma Vodi Eligibility List | Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal | Amma Vodi Payment Status |
Jagananna Amma Vodi List: Amma Vodi Scheme was launched by Andhra Pradesh sate chief minister. Under Amma Vodi Pathakam, the government will assist the mothers of the school going children by providing incentives to them. Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme applies to all women irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
The Amma Vodi scheme has launched in order to reduce the dropout ratio in schools. Under this scheme, Rs 15000 per annum is deposited into the bank account of mothers who send their children to school. Through this scheme, poverty won’t come in the way of education. Every woman of the state will get the opportunity to educate their children. The second phase of Amma Vodi scheme has been launched and under this scheme, Rs 15000 has been credited into the bank account of the mothers who send their children to school.
Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2022-23
The state Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a flagship programme "AMMA VODI" as a part of Navaratnalu" for providing financial assistance to each mother or recognized guardian in the absence of mother, who is below poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region to enable her to educate her child / children from class I to XII in all recognized Government, Private Aided and Private Unaided schools in the state.
Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines PDF
There are following guidelines for Amma Vodi Scheme has be released by the AP Government.
- From 9th Dec. 2020 to 25th Dec. 2020 the preliminary actions at the moment level on the Amma Vodi Scheme will take place.
- All the school principal are required to register and update the details od students from 10th Dec. 2020 to 20th Dec. 2020.
- The list of all the eligible mothers / guardians whose children are enrolled in info / knowledge land portal will be reviewed and this list is going to be released on 15th Dec. 2020. This list is going to be reviewed according to 6th level criteria.
- All the students whose details are updated before 15th Dec. 2020 will be provided to APCFSS on 15th Dec. 2020.
- The list of eligible mothers / caregivers will be updated on 19th December 2020 and list will be reviewed according to the 6 level criteria.
- All those details which are advertised on Amma Vodi portal between 20 Dec. 2020 to 24 Dec. 2020 is to be displayed on the school notice board and notice board of gram / ward secretariat.
- If there are any mistakes in Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number and IFSC code then principals are required to correct these errors.
- The list which is released on 16th Dec. 2020 to 20 Dec.2020 will be compiled and a final list with the correction of objections will be posted on the portal by 26 Dec. 2020.
- The ward / gram Sabha will approve the final list on 27th Dec. 2020 and 28th Dec. 2020.
- By 29th Dec. 2020, the final list must be submitted online by the village/ ward educational welfare assistant.
- The list should be handed over by the headmaster to the district educational officer through zonal education officer by 30 Dec. 2020.
- The list should be submitted to the district collector by the district education officer by 30 Dec. 2020.
Download Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines in PDF format from below link
Jagananna Amma Vodi List of Beneficiary
There are some easy steps to check Jagananna Amma Vodi beneficiary list.
Step 1 : Visit the official official website https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/.
Step 2 : At home page click on "Search Child Details for Ammavodi 2022-23.
Step 3 : Click on your district then search child details for Amma Vodi Scheme will open as shown below or direct link https://ammavodihm2.apcfss.in/AMMAVODI_MIS/serachUidforAmmavadiOutSd11122020421.htm
Step 4 : Select Student studying school district, select type of ID (Child Id, Child Aadhar, Mother Aadhar), enter mother/ guardian Aadhaar number and click on "Get Details" Option.
Step 5 : The details of the beneficiary will appear on the screen, take print out for future reference.
Jagananna Amma Vodi List of Eligibility is given below.
- Children studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible.
Overview of AP Amma Vodi Scheme
|Scheme Name||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Launched Date||10th June 2019|
Amma Vodi Helpline
For any query or help contact at
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone Number : 9705655349, 9705454869
Email : [email protected]