rhreporting.nic.in New List: Ministry of Rural Development Govt. of India has released rhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 new list for the year 2023. Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana new list 2023 is now available at the official web portal rhreporting.nic.in. All the citizens of country who have applied for Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) now can check new beneficiary list at official online portal. The data of total number of FTO (Fund Transfer Order) generated and number of beneficiaries of Indra Awas Yojana (IAY Scheme) and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAYG Scheme) is also available at official website of Ministry of Rural Development of India. You can also check your beneficiary and payment status online at rhreporting.nic.in portal.
Government's Rural Housing Scheme (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) is formerly known as Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) is a social welfare scheme started by the government of India in 2015. In order to achieve the goals of this housing scheme by 2022 a new scheme named Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana "Housing For All" (PMAY HFA-Urban) is also started. rhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 new list of West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and all other state is given below.
rhreporting.nic.in New List [Updated]
Indra Gandhi Awas Yojana was started by the central government of India in year 1985 to provide houses for the Below Poverty Line (BPL Family) population of rural area. Later a new scheme similar to IAY is stated in year 2015 named Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG). The objective of this scheme is to help poor peoples living in urban area of the country. It seeks to supply the beneficiaries of the scheme with a 25 meter pucca house. These houses are having basic facilities like toilet, LPG connection, electricity connection and drinking water supply. rhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 new list of beneficiaries of PMAYG and IAY schemes is given below.
|Name of Scheme||Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana (IAY)|
(इंदिरा गाँधी आवास योजना)
|Name of Department||Ministry of Rural Development of India|
|Scheme Objective||Ensuring the availability of housing to BPL families|
|Check IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary List Details||Click Here|
|SECC Family Member Details||Click Here|
|Awaasplus Family Member Details||Click Here|
|rhreporting.nic.in report of house progress||Click Here|
|Annual plan notice regarding rhreporting.nic.in new list||Click Here|
|rhreporting.nic.in 2022-23 new list pdf||Click Here|
|Official Website of IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary||pmayg.nic.in. / rhreporting.nic.in|
rhreporting.nic.in New List 2022-23 Report
As per rhreporting.nic.in report and data, Ministry of Rural Development set target of 2,94,03,621 houses but total 3,16,80,609 houses are registered in both both Indra Gandhi Awaas Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana. Total 3,10,36,526 houses have been Geo-tagged and 2,85,06,129 sanctioned. The number of houses completed under IAY and PMAY-G are 2,17,26,684.
- PMAY-G (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin) Report: Under PMAY-G scheme, total 28,63,5249 houses has been completed from 2014-2018 in all state and Union Territories of India. 17,73,090 houses are under construction including 10,80,407 houses in West Bengal, 644298 houses in Uttar Pradesh, 32626 houses in Gujarat and 15759 houses in Uttarakhand.
- IAY (Indra Gandhi Awas Yojana) Report: Under IAY scheme, total 80,419 houses has been completed and 2,06,680 houses are at incomplete stage in various states of the country.
You can check progress of your house construction online at web portal of ISRO Ministry of Housing and Urban housing for all PMAY for Geo Tagging of houses under construction. For more details of Geo-Tagging click below link.
How to Check Indira Awas Yojana IAY List 2023
rhreporting nic in is a web portal launched by Ministry of Rural Development Govt. of India to check beneficiary status and other progress of the scheme. The complete step by step process to check Indira Awas Yojana IAY List 2023 is given below.
Step 2 : At home page, go "Stakeholders" and click on "IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary".
Step 3 : Direct Link to check beneficiary list of Indra Awas Yojana and PMAYG scheme https://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx.
Step 4 : Enter Registration Number and click on "Submit" button to check beneficiary list.
Step 5 : If you do not have a registration number then click on "Advanced Search" button.
Step 6 : Select State, Block, District, Panchayat and Scheme Name and enter Name, BPL Number, Account no. and click on "Search" option to check the list.
How to check SECC Family Member Details
Process to check SECC family member details is given below.
Step 1 : Visit Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/secc/secc_fm_details.aspx.
Step 2 : At home page, go Stakeholders and click on SECC Family Member Details.
Step 3 : Direct link to check SECC family member details and beneficiary details of PMAYG Scheme https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/secc/secc_fm_details.aspx.
Step 4 : Select state and enter PMAYID then click on "Get Family Member Details"
Step 5 : The details of SECC family member will open, you might take a print out of the page for further reference.
Benefits of PMAY-G Scheme and IAY Scheme
- Government will provide permanent houses to live homeless and destitute citizens of rural areas under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
- Under PMAY G scheme financial assistance is provided in the form of 3 different installments.
- Under this housing scheme, a total of 3 installments of Rs. 40,000 financial assistance is provided so that homeless families can get house to live.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Awas Yojana Gramin
- List of kutcha house under PM Awas Yojana Gramin is prepared on the basis of Housing deprivation parameter in the Socio economic and caste censes 2011.
- Then this list is confirmed by the gram Shabhas and panchayat level, they will make deletion or addition of any household who is left outside parameters of SECC 2011.
- Kutcha houses having 0, 1, 2 rooms with kutcha roof are included under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
- Households without any shelter are covered PM awas yojana or PM rural.
- Destitute living on the alms are covered under PMAYG.
- Manual scavenger are also included.
- Primitive tribal groups are included under PM awas yojana gramin.
- Legally released bounded laborers are covered under PM Awas Yojana Gramin.
Who are not Eligible for PMAYG and IAY Schemes
- Households having two, three or four wheeler and motorized boat are excluded from PM Awas Yojana Gramin.
- Households having mechanized three or four wheeler agriculture or allied equipment are also excluded from PMAY.
- Kisan credit card holder having limit of ₹50000 are also kept outside PM awas yojana gramin.
- Households having any government employee are also kept outside.
- If any member of the family is earning more than 10000 rupees per month.
- Those who are paying income tax are also not included in PM awas yojana gramin.
- Professional tax payers also excluded from Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Those who owns a landline phone are also not covered under PM awas yojana gramin.
- Those who owns a refrigerator are also not covered under PMAYG.
- Landholder of more than 2.5 acres of irrigated land are also kept outside.
- 5 acres or more irrigated land for 2 or more crop seasons are not included.
- Households having total land of 7.5 acres (both irrigated or non irrigated) are kept out of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
IAY / PMAYG List 2023 State Wise
Below is rhreporting.nic.in 2023-24 new list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for all states including West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Odisha and Uttar Pradesh.
|SNo||State Name||Name of the Organization||MoRD Target||Registered||GEO Tagged Out Of Registered||Completed|
|1||Arunachal Pradesh||Government of Arunachal Pradesh||38384||36285||36272||12428|
|2||Assam||Government of Assam||2084070||2119970||2034539||842278|
|3||Bihar||Government of Bihar||3864565||4242412||4195210||3479061|
|4||Chhattisgarh||Government of Chhattisgarh||1176150||1277219||1236124||847417|
|5||Goa||Government of Goa||1707||290||279||143|
|6||Gujarat||Government of Gujarat||633772||727601||696985||403356|
|7||Haryana||State Urban Development Agency||30789||32867||31767||22606|
|8||Himachal Pradesh||Directorate of Urban Development||15483||15565||15536||12097|
|9||Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu and Kashmir Housing Board||201230||239352||234174||127496|
|10||Jharkhand||Urban Development Department||1603268||1640815||1632909||1436056|
|11||Kerala||State Poverty Eradication Mission||42212||36823||35909||27416|
|12||Madhya Pradesh||Urban Administration and Development, Madhya Pradesh||3776584||4429971||4381017||3289177|
|13||Maharashtra||Government of Maharashtra||1471359||1712433||1516251||1000132|
|14||Manipur||Government of Manipur||46166||63241||61592||19233|
|15||Meghalaya||Government of Meghalaya||80848||72897||72487||35081|
|16||Mizoram||Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Government of Mizoram||20518||22721||22571||6511|
|17||Nagaland||Government of Nagaland||24775||29211||27483||5502|
|18||Odisha||Housing and Urban Development (H&UD) Department||2695837||2789269||2776845||1711285|
|19||Punjab||Punjab Urban Development Authority||41117||62468||57078||26893|
|20||Rajasthan||Rajasthan Urban Drinking Water, Sewerage & Infrastructure Corporation Ltd (RUDSICO)||1733959||1771477||1756220||1558652|
|21||Sikkim||Government of Sikkim||1409||1428||1423||1101|
|22||Tamil Nadu||Government of Tamil Nadu||817439||833913||814697||493619|
|23||Tripura||Government of Tripura||282238||341279||335504||193285|
|24||Uttar Pradesh||State Urban Development Agency (SUDA)||3478718||3615624||3603439||2594134|
|25||Uttarakhand||Directorate of Urban Development||47654||70636||65303||27949|
|26||West Bengal||State Urban Development Authority||4618847||4952928||4928947||3397953|
|27||Andaman and Nicobar||Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands||1631||1576||1563||1193|
|28||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli||6763||6217||6214||3419|
|29||Daman and Diu||Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, and Daman and Diu||68||65||65||13|
|30||Lakshadweep||Government of Lakshadweep||53||56||53||44|
|31||Puduchery||Government of Puducherry||0||0||0||0|
|32||Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh Township Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited||256270||249762||249316||48857|
|33||Karnataka||Government of Karnataka||307746||283449||208030||101677|
|34||Telangana||Government of Telangana||0||0||0||0|
|35||Ladakh||Government of Ladakh||1992||2157||2133||1429|
Also Read :