rhreporting.nic.in new list or Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana new list 2022 has been released by Ministry of Rural Department. All the India people who have applied for Indira Awas Yojana can now see the new beneficiary list through official portal online.
Government's Rural Housing Scheme (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) is formerly known as Indira Awas Yojana (IAY). In order to achieve the goals of the scheme of "Housing For All" by 2022. It seeks to supply the beneficiaries of the scheme with a 25 meter pucca house including basic facilities. rhreporting.nic.in new list 2022 West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and all other state is given below.
rhreporting.nic.in New List
|Name of Scheme||Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana (IAY)|
|in Language||इंदिरा गाँधी आवास योजना|
|Name of Department||District Village Development Officer / District Rural Development Authority|
|Launched by||By the central government|
|Major Benefit||Providing House|
|Scheme Objective||Ensuring the availability of housing to BPL families|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Official Website||pmayg.nic.in. / rhreporting.nic.in|
How to Check Indira Awas Yojana IAY List 2022
- Step 1 : Visit Ministry of Rural Development Government of India official website by clicking https://rhreporting.nic.in or http://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/Home.aspx
- Step 2 : At home page, go "Stakeholders" and click on "IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary".
- Step 3 : Direct Link to check beneficiary list of Indra Awas Yojana is https://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx.
- Step 4 : Enter Registration Number and click on "Submit" button to check beneficiary list.
- Step 5 : If you do not have a registration number then click on "Advanced Search" button.
- Step 6 : Select State, Block, District, Panchayat and Scheme Name and enter Name, BPL Number, Account no. and click on "Search" option to check the list.
How to check SECC Family Member Details
Process to check SECC family member details is given below.
- Step 1 : Visit Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/secc/secc_fm_details.aspx.
- Step 2 : At home page, go Stakeholders and click on SECC Family Member Details.
- Step 3 : Direct Link to check SECC family member details https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/secc/secc_fm_details.aspx.
- Step 4 : Select state and enter PMAYID then click on "Get Family Member Details"
- Step 5 : The details of SECC family member will open.
PMAY State Wise List 2022
Below is rhreporting.nic.in new list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana state.
|State/UT||Name of the organization|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands|
|Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Limited|
|Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh Township Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Government of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Assam||Government of Assam|
|Bihar||Government of Bihar|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh Housing Board|
|Chhattisgarh||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli, and Daman and Diu||Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, and Daman and Diu|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Goa||Government of Goa|
|Gujarat||Government of Gujarat|
|Haryana||State Urban Development Agency|
|Himachal Pradesh||Directorate of Urban Development|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu and Kashmir Housing Board|
|Jharkhand||Urban Development Department|
|Kerala||State Poverty Eradication Mission|
|Madhya Pradesh||Urban Administration and Development, GoMP|
|Maharashtra||Government of Maharashtra|
|Manipur||Government of Manipur|
|Meghalaya||Government of Meghalaya|
|Mizoram||Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, Government of Mizoram|
|Nagaland||Government of Nagaland|
|Odisha||Housing and Urban Development (H&UD) Department|
|Puducherry||Government of Puducherry|
|Punjab||Punjab Urban Development Authority|
|Rajasthan||Rajasthan Urban Drinking Water, Sewerage & Infrastructure Corporation Ltd (RUDSICO)|
|Sikkim||Government of Sikkim|
|Tamil Nadu||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Telangana||Government of Telangana|
|Tripura||Government of Tripura|
|Uttarakhand||Directorate of Urban Development|
|Karnataka||Government of Karnataka|
|West Bengal||State Urban Development Authority|
|Uttar Pradesh||State Urban Development Agency (SUDA)|
Also Read :