New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA) has approved New Noida master plan 2041 village list and started working to develop phase 2 of the city across 40,000 hectares. The phase 2 of New Noida master plan 2041 is to be spread over 40,000 hectare to be developed as a part of NCR city. Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad Investment Region (DNGIR) comprised of 84 village with 1,52,778 population and 209.11 km2 area neighbouring Gautam Buddha Nagar and Bulandshahr district. Noida authority has acquired 21 villages in Gautam Buddha Nagar, 63 villages in Bulandshahr district for New Noida master plan 2041. The main focus of Noida phase 2 master plan will be on industrial development, mix-use land, greenery, institutional and transport facilities.
Noida Phase 1 is spread over 31,733 hectares. At present there is a shortage of space in Noida and Greater Noida due to increasing population and demand of land for industries, commercial projects and other development works. Therefore new development plan has been introduced by Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA) for Noida phase 2 plan named as New Noida master plan 2041. The new city will have logistics hub, integrated township and skill development center as well as knowledge center and university. After implantations of New Noida Master Plan 2041, Noida will be have 71,000 hectares. New Noida master plan 2041 village list phase 2 is given below.
New Noida Master Plan 2041 Village List
In 210th board meeting Noida Authority has approved New Noida Master Plan 2041 for development of Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad investment region (DNGIR) over 21,000 hectares of land to be acquired in Gautam Buddha Nagar and Bulandshahr. The details of the list of notified villages and tehsils in Greater Noida extension as per the records available in the authority are as follows.
New Noida Master Plan 2041 Village List in Gautam Buddha Nagar (Dadri)
The town of Dadri, Khurja and Sikandrabad are within 5 km rage from the boundary of Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad Investment Region (DNGIR).
- Bil Akbarpur
- Bairangpur Urf Nai Basati
- Khandera Girajpur
- Milak Khandera
- Nagla Chamru
- Nagla Chiti
- Nagla Nainsukh
- Rajpur Kalan
- Shahpur Khurd
New Noida Master Plan 2041 Village List in Bulandshahr
In 84 villages, a few villages like Anandpur, Phoolpur, Khandera Girirajpur, Nangla Sekh, Hasanpur Jagir, Dharaun, Mahiuddinpur Nangla, etc. have brick kilns, which are a major factor for increased air pollution in the investment region. 7 villages from Bulandshahr district are acquired including Tilbegampur, Gopalpur, Nagala Chamroo, Jokhabad, Rajarampur, Sanwali and Rajpur Khurd.
- Agrai Deenaul Dinoul
- Khairpur Tila
- Ashadei Urf Prangarh
- Mahipa Jagir
- Mohiddinpur Nagola
- Biraundi Fauladhpur
- Biraundu Tejpur
- Nagla Baroda
- Nagla Seikh
- Naithla Hasanput
- Nekrampur Urf Visanpur
- Dhemra Nara
- Dhimri Adalpur
- Rajpur Khurd
- Poopvas Pachngai
- Hasanpur Jagir
- Sarai Ghasi
- Shahpur Kalan
- Kanakpur Alias Talawpur
New Noida Master Plan 2041 Village List
You can download list of notified villages for New Noida Master Plan 2041 from the link given below.
Key Details of New Noida Master Plan 2041
- Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority will establish industries in the Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad investment region.
- 40% Industrial land, 13% residential land, 18% recreational green and rest will be earmarked for institutional and mix-land use.
- Industrial Land – 8420.91 hectare
- Green belt, Recreational Greens & open spaces- 3,755.56 hectare
- Residential Land - 2500 hectare
- Water Bodies withing Planning Area – 128.66 hectare
- Go-down, Mandi and E-commerce Warehouse – 315.27 hectare
- Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority will waive different charges such as penal interest, late fees in one time settlement scheme for 2,200 homebuyers.
- Farmers need not to pay taxes for construction of homes
- Floor area ratio (FAR) increased from 11m to 15m on freehold properties
- Developers to clear pending bills
- Ganga water supply in sector 58 by September 2023.
New Noida Master Plan 2041 PDF
Under Uttar Pradesh Industrial Development Area Act 1976, Noida Authority has approved New Noida Master Plan 2041 for for Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad Investment Region (DNGIR). New Noida Master Plan 2041 is prepared by School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) to develop new town as industrial sector to robust economy. Download New Noida Master Plan 2041 pdf of through the link provided below.