Telangana Crop Loan Waiver List | Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Eligibility Criteria |TS Crop Loan Waiver Scheme List / Status | Document List for Crop Loan Waiver Application 2021 | TS Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Benefits List | Telangana Crop Loan Waiver List Mahabubnagar | Crop Loan Mafi List in Telangana
The state government announced Crop Loan Waiver Scheme in Telangana. The government of Telangana state has proposed to waive off all agricultural term loans upto Rs. 1 lakh outstanding farm loans of farmers. This is the next major step of the KCR govt. for farmers welfare after the introduction of Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
Telangana Crop Loan Waiver List 2021
The government of Telangana has come up with this TS crop loan waiver scheme so that the loans which have been undertaken by the farmers of the Telangana state can be waived off if they are not able to pay it back. Through the implementation of the TS Farm Loan Waiver Scheme, the farmers of the Telangana state will be able to live life happily and without any financial burden of loans and advances that they have taken from any of the people to carry on their daily livelihood.
List of Eligible Loans in Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme.
The below list of loans will be waived off of the farmers of the Telangana State.
- Short-term production loans.
- Crop loans against gold given by Scheduled commercial banks.
- Crop loans against gold given by Cooperative credit institutions including Urban cooperative banks, Regional rural banks.
Not Eligible Loans list
The below list of not eligible loans in farm loan waiver scheme
- Advances against pledge.
- Hypothecation of agriculture produce other than Standing crops, Tie-up loans, Closed crop loan accounts/written-off loans, Loans to joint liability groups (JLGs), Rythu mithra groups (RMGs), Loan eligibility cards (LECs).
- The loans that are restructured and rescheduled.
Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Eligibility List
List of Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme is given below.
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession.
- This scheme is applicable for all those crops that sanctioned the loan amount after 1st April 2014 and outstanding till 11 December 2018.
List of Required Documents for Crop Loan Waiver Scheme 2021
The below list of documents which are required for Crop Loan Waiver Scheme.
- Identity Proof of the Beneficiaries.
- Loan Documents.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account details and Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Photo of the applicant
List of Contact Numbers of Agriculture Department Officers is given below.
|Officer Name||Designation||Contact No.|
|Sri K.Vijay Kumar||Additional Director of Agriculture||7288894797|
|Smt. T.Sujatha||Joint Director of Agriculture||7288894804|
|Smt. J.Bhagya Lakshmi||Deputy Director of Agriculture||7288933666|
|Sri. R Sivanand||Assistant Director of Agriculture||7288894818|
|Smt. T.Kousalya Devi||Agriculture Officer||7288994447|
For more information visit official website http://clw.telangana.gov.in/
Read : Telangana Sarkari List