ASM List NSE | ASM Stock List NSE 2022 | Stocks Removed From ASM List | ASM List PDF 2022 | ASM List NSE for Stocks
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEB) and Exchanges in order to enhance market integrity and safeguard interest of investors have been introducing various enhanced pre emptive surveillance measures such as reduction in price band, periodic call auction and transfer of securities to Trade for Trade segment from time to time.
Additional Surveillance Measure (ASM) refers to the increased surveillance measures by SEBI and the exchange, which are a part of a larger effort to improve market integrity and protect investors' interests.
ASM List NSE
ASM list is a list of securities identified under the ASM framework. BSE and NSE release ASM lists in accordance with SEBI guidelines. This helps keep the equities markets secure for investors by limiting stock price volatility. A stock in the ASM list is evaluated on the basis of the following parameters.
- High Low Variation
- Client Concentration
- Close to Close Price Variation
- Market Capitalization
- Volume Variation
- Delivery Percentage
- No. of Unique PANs
- PE (Price Earning Ratio)
ASM stocks have been divided into 2 types Long term and short term and they are further divided stages such as ASM Long Term Stage - 1 and ASM Short Term Stage -2 etc.
The criteria for selection into the ASM List is
- There has been a price fluctuation of 200% or more (based on corporate action adjusted prices) and a 30% or greater concentration of top 25 clients in the past 3 months. OR
- There has been a price fluctuation of 200% or more (based on corporate action adjusted prices) and a 30% or greater number of price band hits (higher or lower). OR
- Close to Close Price Variation (based on corporate action adjusted pricing) is more than 100% in last 365 days and High Low Variation higher than 200% in last 365 days and Market Cap greater than Rs. 500 Crores and High Low Variation in last 90 trading days is greater than 50%. OR
- Close to close price variance in the last 30 trading days is more than or equal to 100 % (based on corporate action adjusted prices) and PE is negative or greater than 30 and the concentration of top 25 clients in the last month is greater than or equal to 30 %.
Updated ASM List NSE PDF 2022
check ASM List NSE PDF and updated NSE List from below link