GMC Ward List 2022 | Guwahati Ward No. List 2022 | Guwahati Municipal Corporation Ward Map PDF | Guwahati Ward No List Area Wise
GMC Ward List: Guwahati Municipal Corporation is the local government in Guwahati Assam, India. GMC was formed in the year 1971 by the Guwahati Municipal Corporation Act, 1969.
The corporation was duly constituted in 1974 in the first meeting of the elected councillors as per provision of Sec.45 of this Act. GMC ward list area wise is given below.
GMC Ward List Area Wise
There are total 60 wards under Guwahati Municipal Corporation. GMC Ward List is given below area wise
- Ward no. 1 - Areas of Sodilapur, Dahan Garigaon, Kahari Garigaon, part of Pachim Jalukbari and part of Uttar Jalukbari
- Ward no 2 - railway colony, part of Gotanagar, part of Uttar Jalukbari, majar Jalukbari, part of Pachim Jalukbari, parts of Tetelia and parts of Dakhin Jalukbari.
- Ward no 3 - New railway colony of Pandu, Ferry Ghat railway colony number 3, 4, 5 and 6 and Institute railway colony.
- Ward no 4 - Camp railway colony of Pandu, parts of Waterworks railway colony and temple Ghat colony.
- Ward no 5 - Adabari and Garpandu.
- Ward no 6 - Maligaon, Triangular railway colony area, Loco railway colony, B.B.C Colony, Adabari railway colony, new Adabari railway colony, part of Sadilapur area, part of Uttar Jalukbari, part of Jalukbari and Garpandu.
- Ward no. 7 - Kamakhya temple area, Kamakhya railway colony and Pandu nath Basti.
- Ward no. 8 - Kamkhya temple area and Kamakhya railway colony.
- Ward no. 9 - West Maligaon railway colony, West Gotanagar railway colony, central Gotanagar railway colony, part of East Maligaon railway colony, East Gotanagar railway colony and Gosala railway colony.
- Ward no. 10 - Areas of Nambari, part of Gotanagar, Tetelia Gaon and Boragaon.
- Ward no. 11 - Fatashil, part of Datalpara, part of Manpara, part of Ganeshpara, part of Dhirenpara and part of Pub-Boragaon and Garchuk.
- Ward no. 12 - Parts of Gotanagar N.C., Maligaon N.C., part of Santipur and part of Devkota Nagarare.
- Ward no. 13 - Gotanagar, parts of Maligaon, Fatshil, Durgasarabor and Santipur.
- Ward no. 14 - Parts of Santipur area and Kumarpara area, and Bhutnath area.
- Ward no. 15 - Machkhowa, parts of Kumarpara and part of Athgaon.
- Ward no. 16 - Old jail campus, Shri Digambar Jain temple, GMC market complex and Vishwaratna hotel.
- Ward no. 17 - Panbazar and Lakhtokia.
- Ward no. 18 - Borsha Beel, KC Das Commerce College and Guwahati Lions eye hospital.
- Ward no. 19 - Dr B. Barooah cancer institute, Kalicharan nursing home, Fatasil harijan colony and Bishnupur.
- Ward no. 20 - Nagar area, part of Fatashil, Harizan colony, Bhaskar and Itabhata.
- Ward no. 21 - Bhaskar Nagar area, Barshapara area, part of Lalganesh and Ananda nagar area.
- Ward no. 22 - Part of Jotikuchi, Dhopolia area, Sankar Nagar area, Ram Nagar area and part of Odalbakra.
- Ward no. 23 - Part of Dhirenpara, part of Ganeshpara, part of Datal Para, Katahbari, Garchuk, part of Ahomgaon and Betkuchi fall.
- Ward no. 24 - Lokhra area, Garbhanga area, Sarusajai area, Bor Sojai area, Sawkuchi and part of Dakhin Gaon.
- Ward no. 25 - parts of Dakhingaon, Sonaighuli area, Jugashree Nagar, Odalbakra, Jyotishreenagar area, part of Jyotikuchi and part of Shreebhuminagar.
- Ward no. 26 - Part of Kahilipara, Lutuma area, Binova Nagar area, refugee colony, Narakasur area and part of cycle factory area.
- Ward no. 27 - Birubari, parts of Rupnagar, Nizarapara, Pragati Pur area and part of Guwahati medical college area.
- Ward no. 28 - Lachit nagar, SB Deorah college, Rupnagar and Pir Baba Dargah.
- Ward no. 29 - Madhab Das high school, Udaypur, Brindaban Seva ashram and Meen Bhawan.
- Ward no. 30 - DGP office, Arya hospital, Suhagpur and Rehabari post office.
- Ward no. 31 - Digholi pukhuri and Paltanbazar .
- Ward no. 32 - Kharghuli area part, Uzanbazar and Jorpukhuri area.
- Ward no. 33 - Kharghuli area part, Nabagraha temple area, Chenikuthi area and Hadayatpur.
- Ward no. 34 - Kharghuli area part, Jaypur, Nizarapar and Nabagraha Samshan area.
- Ward no. 35 - Chandmari, Milanpur, Krishnanpur and Nizarapara.
- Ward no. 36 - Rajgarh area, Pub sarania, Lachit Nagar, South Sarania, Gandhi Basti and Islampur.
- Ward no. 37 - RGB road and Rajgarh link road.
- Ward no. 38 - Anil Nagar and Nabin Nagar
- Ward no. 39 - Bhangagarh, Ganeshguri and RGB road.
- Ward no. 40 - parts of medical college, Christian Basti, Udayachal, Ganeshguri and part of Kahilipara and jatia.
- Ward no. 41 - Jatia, Khilipara, Dakhingaon, Hatigaon, Basisthapur.
- Ward no. 42 - Barsajai(part), Hatigaon(part), Notboma(part) and Embankment road(part).
- Ward no. 43 - Sarusajai, Barsajai, Saukuchi, and Nalapara area.
- Ward no. 44 - Basistha(part), NH 37(part), Barpathar, and Ganesh Nagar area (part).
- Ward no. 45 - Maidam area (part), Khanapara area (part), Bhakrapara area (part) and Basistha area (part).
- Ward no. 46 - Khanpara area (part NC), Maidam area (part), Beltola area (part) and Khanapara area (part).
- Ward no. 47 - Beltola (part), Bongaon and Hatigaon area.
- Ward no. 48 - Rukminigaon (part), GS road (part) and capital complex.
- Ward no. 49 - Sorumotoria, Hengrabari, VIP road, Dwarka nagar area and Mathura nagar area.
- Ward no. 50 - Japrigog
- Ward no. 51 - Hengrabari
- Ward no. 52 - Madgaria, Kushal nagar area and Hengrabari are.
- Ward no. 53 - Jyotinagar, Bamunimaidam and new Gauhati railway colony.
- Ward no. 54 - Chandmari, Milanpur and Krishna Nagar area (part).
- Ward no. 55 - Noonmati, Jyotinagar, Choonsali area, Bamunimaidam and Ananda nagar.
- Ward no. 56 - Bhabanipur, Number 2 Salbari, Sector-3 and New Guwahati.
- Ward no. 57 - Noonmati refinery, Number 1 Salbari, Gopal Nagar, Swahid Nagar and Kenduguri.
- Ward no. 58 - Birkuchi, Kalitakuchi(part), Satgaon and Narengi housing colony.
- Ward no. 59 - Baghorbari(part), Satgaon (part), Hengrabari (part), Dwaranda (part) and Juripur (part).
- Ward no. 60 - Bagorbari(part), Satgaon(part) and Madhab Nagarof Khanapara area.
GMC Ward List
GMC Ward List is given below.
Guwahati Municipal Corporation Ward Map PDF
Download Guwahati Municipal Corporation (GMC) Ward Map PDF from below link.