Haryana Ration Card List: The Civil Supplies Department of Haryana has released the new ration card list and Haryana NFSA beneficiaries list online at hr.epds.nic.in portal. The people who want to check their name in the Haryana NFSA Beneficiaries List 2023 can visit hr.epds.nic.in/HRY/epds portal or can download Haryana ration card list Pdf from the links given below. Ration Card is a necessary document for Green / Yellow / Pink / Khaki cards holder families to take benefits of most govt. schemes. Only Haryana state resident ration card holders can purchase ration at subsidized rates from fair price shops located near them.
There are 4 different types of ration cards which are issued by Civil Supplies Department of Haryana to citizens on the basis of their financial conditions as well as income level. These are Above Poverty Line (APL), Below Poverty Line (BPL), Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) and Other Priority Households (OPH) cards. Haryana Ration Card List is given below you can check your name in the list by entering your family head name or registration number of ration card.
|Service Type||Ration Card|
|Article Category||List / Status|
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department|
(Govt. of Haryana)
|Types of Ration Cards||1. Green (APL)|
2. Yellow (BPL)
3. Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
4. Khakhi (OPH) Ration Cards
|Mode of Checking Status / List / Application||Online|
Haryana Ration Card List 2023 of NFSA Beneficiaries
All the applicants who have previously applied for the new ration card now can check their name in Haryana ration-card-list 2023 for NFSA beneficiaries as per the procedure below:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website of dept. of food and civil supplies at http://hr.epds.nic.in/HRY/epds#
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at "MIS & Reports" section and then click at "Reports" option to open the Haryana ration card list online find page as shown below.
STEP 3: Here candidates can choose the "Ration Card" option to open DFSO wise EPDS Haryana Ration Card List (Haryana NFSA Ration Card List) as shown below.
STEP 4: Here click at the "DFSO Name" to open the AFSO wise Haryana ration card list 2023.
STEP 5: Now click at the link under AFSO Name section as in the previous step to open the FPS wise Ration Card List Haryana 2023 as shown below.
STEP 6: Now click at the "FPS ID" to open the Haryana new ration card list (Head of Family Wise).
STEP 7: Finally click at the "View" button to open the details of the family in the database of Ration Card list in Haryana state as shown below.
People can check their name online by finding their name in the Haryana NFSA List of beneficiaries.
Haryana Ration Card List PDF - How to Download
Here is the complete process of how to download Haryana Ration Card List PDF.
- STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website of dept. of food and civil supplies at http://hr.epds.nic.in/HRY/epds#
- STEP 2: At the homepage, click at "MIS & Reports" section and then click at "Reports" option to open the Haryana ration card list online find page as shown below.
- STEP 3: Follow the steps 3 to 7 as mentioned above to open the family details in the drillable Haryana Name Wise Ration Card List.
- STEP 4: Upon opening the list, hit at the "CTRL+P" button or "Print" button present there to open the page to Print Haryana Name Wise Ration Card List.
- STEP 5: Here go to the destination section which is automatically selected as “Microsoft Print to PDF“, change and select the destination as "Save to PDF".
- STEP 6: Then click at the "Save" button to start downloading the Haryana Ration Card List PDF on your computer.
You can select the location of saving file where you want the PDF file of Haryana Ration Card List to get saved on your PC / laptop.
Haryana Ration Card - ePDS Helpline
- Helpline Number: 1967
- Toll Free Number: 1800-180-2087.
- Official Website: haryanafood.gov.in
Also Read :