South Eastern Railway has released SER apprentice merit list for training in workshop and division of Eastern Railway as Act Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961. The candidates who have applied for RRC ER apprentice recruitment 2023 for 3115 vacancies in Railway department, now can check their name in Act Apprentice merit list.
SER Apprentice merit list is based on average marks in 10th class (Matriculation) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. SER Apprentice final merit list will be prepared trade/unit/community wise 1.5 times the number of vacancies. The selected candidates who have their name in merit list will be called for document verification.
SER Apprentice Merit List - South Eastern Railway
|Department||South Eastern Railway|
|Advertisement Number||RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2022-23|
|Age Limit||15 to 24 Years|
|Act Apprentice 2022-23 Merit List||Available|
|SER Apprentice Notice||Notification PDF|
How to Check SER Apprentice Merit List
The step by step complete process to check Act Apprentice 2022-23 merit list is given below.
Step 1: First visit official website of South Eastern Railway at http://www.rrcser.co.in/
Step 2: At the home of website go notice and notification section and select Act Apprentice recruitment 2023.
Step 3: Download pdf file against "Act Apprentice 2022-23 Merit List" notice and open it to search your name or registration number.
Step 4: SER apprentice merit list includes name, registration number, DOB, category, marks and date of document verification. Take a print out or screenshot of your result for future reference.
Note: The selected candidates should report at Railway Recruitment Cell, South Eastern Railway, 11, Garden Reach, Kolkata-700 043 office on reporting date mentioned against their name of registration with all require documents.
List of Documents Required for ACT Apprentice
- Original marksheet and passing certificate 8th and 10th class.
- Original ITI Certificate from NCVT/SCVT (in the trade in which apprenticeship training is to be done)
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, PAN card or driving license etc.
- The printout of application form filled online.
- Date of Birth certificate
- Recent passport size photographs of candidate (3 photos as uploaded in application form)
- Medical Fitness Certificate signed by government authorized gazetted doctor.
- Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories
- PwBD Certificate (if applicable)
- Original certificate of Ex-Serviceman (ESM) if applicable
SER Apprentice Trades List
- Welder (G&E)
- Mechanic (Diesel)
- Painter (G)
- Refrigerator & AC Mechanic
- Cable Jointer/Crane Operator
- Electronics & Mechanic
- MMTM(Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance)
- Forger & Heat Treater