West Central Railway has released WCR apprentice merit list for training in workshop and division of West Central Railway as Act Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961. The candidates who have applied for WCR apprentice recruitment now can check their name in Act Apprentice merit list. There are total for 2521 vacancies of Engagement of Act Apprentices in railway department for fitter, turner, carpenter, electrician, welder, mechanic, painter, refrigerator & AC mechanic, cable jointer/crane operator, electronics & mechanic, lineman and wireman trades.
The minimum qualification for apprentices training in workshop is 10th pass and ITI in any trade by NCVT/SCVT. WCR apprentice merit list is based on average marks in matriculation or its equivalent and ITI trade examination marks. WCR Apprentice final merit list will be prepared trade/unit/community wise 1.5 times the number of vacancies. The selected candidates who have their name in merit list will be called for document verification.
WCR Apprentice Merit List -West Central Railway
|Department||West Central Railway|
|Advertisement Number||03/2022 Act Apprentice|
|Age Limit||15 to 24 Years|
|Act Apprentice 2022-23 Merit List||Available|
|WCR Apprentice Notice||Notification PDF|
|ACT Apprentice Trade List||Download PDF|
How to Check WCR Apprentice Merit List
The step by step complete process to check WCR Act Apprentice 2022-23 merit list is given below
Step 1: First visit official website of West Central Railway at https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Step 2: At the home of website go notice and notification section and select Act Apprentice recruitment 2023.
Step 3: Download pdf file against "Act Apprentice 2022-23 Merit List" notice and open it to search your name or registration number.
Step 4: WCR apprentice merit list includes name, registration number, DOB, category, marks and date of document verification. Take a print out or screenshot of your result for future reference.
Step 5: To download admit card for document verification for the post of ACT Apprentice, enter your your registration number and DOB and click login button. Download pdf file of ACT Apprentice admit card.
Note: The selected candidates should report at Railway Recruitment Cell, South Eastern Railway, 11, Garden Reach, Kolkata-700 043 office on reporting date mentioned against their name of registration with all require documents.
List of Documents Required for ACT Apprentice
- Original marksheet and passing certificate 8th and 10th class.
- Original ITI Certificate and marksheet issued by NCVT/SCVT (in the trade in which apprenticeship training is to be done)
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, PAN card or driving license etc.
- The printout of application form filled online.
- Date of Birth certificate
- Recent passport size photographs of candidate (3 photos as uploaded in application form)
- Medical Fitness Certificate signed by government authorized gazetted doctor.
- Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories (if applicable)
- PwBD Certificate (if applicable)
- Original certificate of Ex-Serviceman (ESM) if applicable