Union Finance Minister introduced the New Budget 2021 for the financial year 2021 - 2022. The finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that this year's budget lays down the vision for an Atmanirbhar Bharat.
New Budget 2021 List PDF
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman present the Union Budget 2021 in Lok Sabha. Nirmala Sitharaman proposed a sharp rise in capital expenditure for the next fiscal to Rs. 5.54 lakh crore, from Rs. 4.39 lakh crore in the current financial year 2021-22.
List of Cheaper Things in Budget 2021
List of things that got cheaper in New Union Budget 2021 is given below.
- Steel - customs duty reduced uniformly to 7.5 % on semis.
- Raw Materials used in Manufacture of CRGO Steel
- Waste and Scrap of Precious Metals
- Nylon Clothes - BCD rates on caprolactam, nylon chips and nylon fibre & yarn reduced to 5 %.
- Copper items - Duty on copper scrap reduced from 5% to 2.5%.
- Naptha - Customs duty reduced to 2.5% to correct inversion.
- Tunnel Boring Machine - Customs duty reduced to 7.5%.
List of Costlier Things in New Budget 2021
List of things that got costlier in new budget 2021 is given below.
- Mobile Phones - Some parts of mobile will raised from nil to 2.5%.
- Chargers - A few exemptions on parts of chargers and sub parts of mobiles will be removed.
- Solar Inverters - Duty raised from 5% to 20%.
- Solar Lanterns / Solar Lamps - Duty raised from 5% to 15%.
- Auto Parts - Customers duty on certain auto parts to be increased to 15%.
- Steel Screws - Duty raised from 10% to 15%.
- Plastic Builder Wares - Duty raised from 10% to 15%.
- Raw Silk and Yarn Silk - Customs Duty raised from 10% to 15%.
- Electronic Items
- Synthetic Gemstones
- Imported Leather Items
- Dore Bars
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Crude Palm Oil
- Crude Soyabean and Sunflower Oil
- Coal, Lignite and Peat
- Specified Fertilizers
- Kabuli Chana
- Bengal Gram / Chick Peas
- Lentil (Mosur)
Union Budget Bill of India 2021 PDF
India Budget Bill of financial year 2021 - 2022 can be downloaded from below link in PDF format.