YSR Crop Insurance Beneficiary List 2023: AP State Government has recently launched YSR Crop Insurance Scheme for the Ap state farmers. Under this scheme crop insurance will provide to the farmers for the loss of all the notified crop due to natural calamities. This crop insurance will be free of cost. Previously the farmers were required to pay a high premium amount in order to take benefits of Crop Insurance Scheme.
The state government of Andhra Pradesh will provide crop insurance under crop insurance scheme. Around 9.48 lakh farmers of state will get benefits under AP YSR free crop insurance scheme. AP YSR free crop insurance status check online at official website.
YSR Crop Insurance Beneficiary List 2023
Andhra Pradesh chief minister is going to credit crop insurance amount directly in to the bank account of the beneficiaries. This claim amount will be Rs.1820.23 crore and around 15 lakh farmers will get benefit from this free crop insurance scheme. Procedure to check YSR crop insurance beneficiary list is given below.
- The eligible beneficiaries have already registered their crop details on e-Crop App.
- The state government has announced that the eligible beneficiaries can view the beneficiaries list by visiting the nearest Rythu Bharosha Kendras (RBKs).
- The government will display the details of the affected crops and compensation details at RBKs.
- If in case of any discrepancies, the farmers can file their concerns at the Rhythu Bharosha Kendras.
Overview of YSR Free Crop Insurance Beneficiary List
|Scheme Name||AP YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Andhra Pradesh state farmers|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover on the crops|
|Launched on||15th December 2020|
|Number of beneficiaries||9.48 lakh|
|Amount of insurance||Rs 1252 crore|
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Features List
- AP YSR crop insurance scheme is a free crop insurance scheme without paying any premium installment to the farmers.
- Ap govt. will pay around rs. 1820.23 crore insurance to 15 lakh farmers in the Andhra Pradesh state.
- The farmers who have lost their crops in 2023 will get the insurance amount under this recent announcement.
- The free crop insurance scheme has been implemented with the help of the e-cropping.
- under e-cropping, the govt. has captured all the details regarding the crops.
- The govt. will cover around 45.96 lakh hectares of land under this scheme.
AP YSR Crop Insurance Beneficiary List District Wise
|S.No||District Name||Claim Sanctioned||Claim released||Balance Claims to be released||Claims credited into farmer accounts||Balance claims credited into farmer accounts|
|11||Y S R KADAPA||49.78||44.5||5.28||30||14.5|
For more details about YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme visit Department of Agriculture Government of Andhra Pradesh https://apagrisnet.gov.in/crop.php