YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List:- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was implemented on 15 October 2019 in Andhra Pradesh state. Under this scheme government will provide monetary benefits to the farmers of the AP state, an amount of ₹7500 will be provide by state government and an amount of ₹6000 will be provided by central government under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The financial assistance will be provided to those farmers who have cultivated land and resident of Andhra Pradesh state. The farmers of AP state can check Rythu Bharosa Status at official portal ysrryhtubharosa.ap.gov.in.
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has released YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list for financial year 2022-23. The people of Andhra Pradesh state can check their name in beneficiary list of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa at official website ysrryhtubharosa.ap.gov.in. The complete process to check YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list is given below.
|Name of Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched by||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Lunched on||15 October 2019|
|Motive||to provide financial benefits to farmers|
|2nd Installment date|
(YSR Rythu Bharosa)
|17 October 2022|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment status||Click Here|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List||Click Here|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List 2022
Andhra Pradesh state Chief Minister has decided to credit the installment of Rythu Bharosa for the financial year 2022-23. The government is going to spend Rs. 39000 crores for the 1st installment which will be deposited in the bank account of 52.34 lakh farmers. The below list of details of farmers and families district wise YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list.
|District Name||Total Farmers||Total Families||Total Farmers Surveyed|
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List 2022
There are following steps to check AP Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary list 2022
- Step 1 : Visit official website by clicking the link of the website given below. https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html.
- Step 2 : Click at "Login" button as shown below.
- Step 3 : Enter registered mobile number and click on "Send OTP" button. Then enter OTP sent on registered mobile no., enter new password and click at "Verify" button.
- Step 4 : Afterwards, the page would be displayed containing information about eligible beneficiaries. This info. includes name of beneficiary, father name and katha number.
How to Check Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2022
The complete step by step process to check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Payment Status list.
- Step 1 : Visit YSR Rythu Bharosa AP government official website https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html.
- Step 2 : At home page, click at " Know Your Rythu Bharosa Status" present in the main menu.
- Step 3 : YSRRB (2021-22) payment status page will open as shown below.
- Step 4 : Enter your Aadhar Number and click on "Submit" button to check YSRRB payment status of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
AP Rythu Bharosa Installment List
|1st Installment||₹ 5500|
|2nd Installment||₹ 4000|
|3rd Installment||₹ 2000|
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Data District Wise
The complete data of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is now available at YSR Rythu Bharosa Andhra Pradesh Government official website district wise. People can now check the total number of Kathas submitted to AEO / MPEO and kathas verified by MAO. This complete information is available through the link given below.
The entire list of farmers districts wise basis can be checked here as shown below.
This list contains all the information about the district name, total farmers, total farmers surveyed, total families and ROFR cultivators. AP YSR Rythu Bharosa District Wise Data also comprises of information of Kathas submitted to AEO / MPEO which are either approved or pending or rejected. Along with this, the district wise data contain information of kathas verified by MAO which are either approved or pending or rejected.
How can I check my payment status of 1st and 2nd Installment under Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
What amount will be transferred to farmers account under Rythu Bharosa Scheme ?
Which the official website to Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list?