Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023: Andhra Pradesh state government has started Amma Vodi scheme to improve the level of school education by providing financial support to poor families lies in BPL (Below Poverty Line). Under AP Amma Vodi Yojana, Andhra Pradesh state government provides financial assistant of ₹15000/- rupees to each mother (BPL families) for their children's education. The amount of benefit is directly transferred to bank account of beneficiary student's mother. All students studying in government or private school are eligible for Amma Vodi scheme. Government employees, pensioners, income payers, dropouts and students having less than 75% attendance are not eligible for Amma Vodi scheme.
According to the reports, the School Education Department has prepared the Ammavodi selection list school wise for all districts from the successfully submitted applicant's applications, all the eligible students and families of the state will get please at Amma Vodi 1st & 2nd selection list or beneficiary list 2024. The students studying in government schools, private aided schools, private unaided or residential schools and junior colleges are eligible to get benefits of Amma Vodi yojana. Amma Vodi eligible list 2023 for beneficiaries of the scheme is given below.
Amma Vodi Eligible List 2024
The list of students eligible for Amma Vodi scheme is made available at schools and village or ward secretariats in Andhra Pradesh state. The amount of benefits will be directly credited to bank accounts if the mothers of students. Under the scheme an amount of ₹15000 will be provided to women in BPL category for sending their children to school. Jagananna Amma Vodi eligibility criteria for scheme and Amma Vodi eligible list 2023 is provided below.
- The students and their mothers who are applying for Amma Vodi scheme should be resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The guardian of the child should belongs to the same family.
- The child family should be in (Below Poverty Line) BPL list.
- Minimum 75% of attendance in an academic year is mandatory to be eligible for the scheme.
- The family of child should have a white ration card.
- The government and private school both type school student are eligible for the Amma Vodi scheme.
- Children of all caste and religion are eligible for the AP Amma Vodi scheme.
- The Family income limit ₹10,000 per month in rural areas and ₹12000 per month in urban areas.
- Sanitation labour families are eligible for the scheme
- Families having less than 1000 Sq feet of land in municipalities are eligible.
- Families having four wheelers expect taxi owners, tractor and auto are ineligible for scheme
- Orphan and street children who are studying through voluntary organizations are also included in Amma Vodi scheme.
Who are not Eligible for Amma Vodi Scheme
All the students studying in government, private aided, private unaided and residential schools are eligible expect the parents of children who are state or central government employees or pensioners. The students whose parent income exceeds 10,000 per month in rural area and 12,000 per month in urban area and tax payers of Andhra Pradesh are also not eligible for Amma Vodi scheme.
- State and Central government employees
- Income tax payers of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Students with less than 75% attendance
List of Documents for Amma Vodi Scheme
The list of required documents for Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- White Ration Card
- Address proof of Andhra Pradesh state
- School ID Card
- Passport size photograph
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Overview
|YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
|CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 09 January, 2022
|State Level welfare scheme
|to encourage parents of students belonging to poor families to send their children to school by providing financial assistance
|Mother/Legal Guardian of school going child (BPL families) Class I to XII
|Mode of Application
|Government, Private School
|Rs 15000 per annum
|Amma Vodi Eligibility List 2023
|1. 75% of mandatory attendance
2. BPL families
3. Sanitation labour families
|Who are not Eligible for Amma Vodi Scheme
|1. Income tax payers
2. Dropouts students
3. Government Employees and Pensioners
|List of Eligible Candidates
|Available at village or ward secretariats
How to Apply for Amma Vodi Scheme/ How to check Amma Vodi Eligible List 2024
If you fulfill all eligibility criteria and have all mentioned documents required, You can apply online or offline for Amma Vodi Scheme by following these steps
- You can get Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme application form from village's ward secretariat.
- After filling all required detailed, and attaching the required document, applicant can submit the form to nearest government office or village secretariat.
- Or you also apply online for Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme application at
- Online form for the same can be submitted at the Online Portal after filling all necessary details and attaching all required documents.
- Final list of eligible applicants will be available each year at nearest school or village secretariats.
How to Check Amma Vodi 2024 Status with Aadhar Card
The step by step complete procedure to check status of Amma Vodi scheme with Aadhar card is given below.
Step 1: First visit official website of Amma Vodi Andhra Pradesh Government Scheme at URL https://services.india.gov.in/service/detail/amma-vodi-application-registration-andhra-pradesh
Step 2: At the homepage of website click at the click "Search Child Details for Ammavodi"
Step 3: A page with links of Srikakulam, Viziangaram, Vishakhaptam, East Godavari, West goavari, Krishna, Guntur, Pralasam, Nellore, Kadapa, Kurnool, Anatapur, Chittoor distrct will open. Now select your district to check your payment status of Amma Vodi scheme.
Step 4: Then click at the "Click Here" button showing in front of the district you are looking for Amma Vodi eligible list and payment status of beneficiaries.
Step 5: In next page, Select studying School District, Select type, and enter Mother/Guardian Aadhar Number, and the verification code as displaying in the image Click on "Get details" and you will get all details regarding your child.
Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2024
|Rs. 6455.8 Crore
|42 Lakh mothers/legal guardians, total 80 Lakh Children benefited
|Rs 6473 Crore
|44.5 Lakh Lakh mothers/legal guardians, total 82 Lakh Children benefited
|Rs 6500 Crore
|45 Lakh Lakh mothers/legal guardians, total 83.68 Lakh Children benefited
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines PDF
Download PDF guidelines for Amma Vodi Scheme released by the AP Government and Amma Vodi eligible list from below link.
Helpline for Amma Vodi Scheme
For any query or help contact at 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456. Phone Number : 9705655349, 9705454869 Email ID: [email protected]