Kerala Employment Exchange Seniority List 2024: The candidates who have registered themselves at National Employment Service portal of Kerala government to avail benefits of various government schemes, can check their seniority list online for various jobs. The employment exchange is a great tool or platform by the Kerala Government for Welfare of People. Kerala employment exchange is proving seniority list for the registered candidates .The employment seekers can register at kerala government official portal.
Kerala Employment Exchange department has also released district wise seniority list 2024 for the registration job seekers and individuals. The people who have not registered at e-Employment Exchange portal, can registered at "Registration for Job Seekers" link provided at https://eemployment.kerala.gov.in.
Employment Exchange Seniority List 2024
Employment Exchange seniority list for all types of professions for age 18-41 years is available at https://www.eemployment.kerala.gov.in portal. You can check seniority list for all registered candidates at Employment Exchanges for considering to various jobs. The Job seekers can complaint by selecting appeal option regarding provisional seniority list with original certificates and ID card.
|Name of the Authority
|National Employment Services Kerala
|Qualified Candidates of Class 08th, 10th, 12th, and Relevant Certificates and Documents
|Necessary documents To Be Needed For Employment Exchange Registration 2021
|Aadhar Card, All Marksheets which required, Relevant Certificates, etc.
|Services Provided By e-Employment Kerala Portal
|the online process to register for an online employment exchange, login, and check Seniority List.
|You may check the district-wise helpline number from the below section.
|National Employment Service Website
How to check Employment Exchange Seniority 2024 List Kerala
If you are a registered candidate at Employment Exchange portal and looking for employment exchange seniority 2024 list of Kerala state, you just need to follow some simple step to check your name in employment seniority list for various jobs.
Step 1 : Visit National Employment Services Keralam e-employment exchange official portal
Step 2 : At home page go to Online Services section and click on "View Seniority List" link.
Step 3 : Direct link to check district wise seniority list 2024 is given below
Step 4 : Now first select district name, exchange, final or provisional list, enter reg. number, select year 2021-23, enter given captcha and click on "Get Details" button.
Step 5 : The list with details of list ID, age group, list name. list type and seniority upto will be displayed at your screen. Now select list and click on "Action:" button to check more details of REGNO Main NCO, RESCAT, Priority, Qualification-Subject Licence and other submissions details and status of seniority list.
Step 6 : Seniority list of selected district will open as shown below.
List of Schemes Under Kerala Employment Service
- Navajeevan Yojana (Self-Employment Scheme for Senior Citizens) - Navajeevan Yojana is for senior citizen (50-65) whose name is registered with employment exchanges in Kerala.
- Kaivalya – This scheme is comprehensive employment assistance for the differently abled and vocational rehabilitation program for persons with disabilities. To avail benefits of this scheme age should be between 21 to 55 years.
- Sharanya – This is a self employment scheme for women for upliftment of the most backward and marginalized women in the Kerala state. The widows, divorcees, abandoned persons, spinsters above 30 years of age, unwed mothers of scheduled tribes, differently abled persons and wife of bedridden patients are benefited under Sharanya Yojana.
- Multi-Purpose Service Centers / Job Clubs (MPJC/JC) - MPJC/JC is a group-based self-employment scheme for the development of enterprises in the unorganized sector. The bank loan up to Rs. 10,00,000 to start self-employed group enterprises of 2 to 5 members is provided under this shceme.
- Kerala Self Employment Scheme for Registered Unemployed (KESRU) - Kerala state self employment scheme for registered unemployed is called KESRU-99. Age between 21 to 50 years are eligible to apply under KESRU scheme.
Helpline for Kerala Employment Exchange Seniority List 2024
The main objective of National Employment Service is to provide the most satisfactory service to the beneficiaries by making available to all candidates in Kerala a gainful employment through employment or self-employment scheme and providing career/educational guidance to those who need it. Kerala Employment Exchange Helpline Telephone Numbers District Wise.