Directorate of Home Guard of Maharashtra state has started a online portal to register and enroll as home guard to assist police for law and order in maintaining internal security within the state. Maharashtra home guard duty list and attendance is filled online by police station officer on the same day. The guards who have already registered at @maharashtracdhg.gov.in portal now can check home guard duty list by visiting the official website and login with their details to check home guard member's profile.
Home guards works as an assistant in the police department and auxiliary force to maintain internal security. Home guards has an important role in maintaining law and order in Maharashtra state. Maharashtra home guard duty list is issued every month by HomeGuards Organization of Maharashtra state. Currently more than 45000 home guards are active in Maharashtra to serve as auxiliary to the police and to extend assistance in maintaining internal security. Check unit wise duty list of home guards from the link given below in the table.
MH HG Duty List 2023 - Maharashtra Home Guard Duty
The home guards are currently paid ₹670 per day for 180 days of duty per year. The total strength of home guards in Maharashtra is 46251. The police station officer fill home guard presence report online, the registered home guards at @maharashtracdhg.gov.in can verify their name in duty certificate and can check days of their duty present updated by police station officials in online system.
|Name of post||Home Guard|
|Name of Department||Maharashtra Home Guard Department|
|Status||Month wise Duty|
|Duty list||Maharashtra HG New Duty List 2023|
|Home Guard Registration Form||Click Here|
|Print Home Guard enrollment Form||Click Here|
|Home Guard Duty List 2023||Click Here|
How to Check Maharashtra Home Guard Duty List 2023
The complete step by step procedure to check Maharashtra home guard duty list and attendance at online system uploaded by station police officials is given below.
Step 1 : Visit Maharashtra Home Guards official portal www.maharashtracdhg.gov.in
Step 2 : At home page go to Right to Information and click on "Home Guard Member's Profile" link.
Step 3 : Direct link to check Maharashtra home guard duty list 2023 is given below
Step 4 : Login page will open as shown below.
Step 5 : Enter User Name, Sanad No, Birthdate, Captcha and click on "Submit".
Step 6: Your details of duty and home guard profile will be displayed at your screen.
Step 7: Take a printout for future reference.
Note: Be ensure that your attendance is filled at online system on same day by police station officer if the report is not filed in time, the duty allowance for the days till joining will not be paid.
Benefits of Maharashtra Home Guard Duty
- Home guards help in maintenance of essential services of the community in any type of emergency like air strikes, fire, cyclone, earthquake, pandemic etc.
- Promotes communal harmony and helps the administration in participation in weaker sections, socio-economic and welfare.
- Home guards reduce fights in government institutions, metro stations and in crowded areas.
Home Guard Training Schedule
In Maharashtrian state, training is provided to home guards at district training centres for platoon tactics, traffic control, protection of vital installations, essential crafts, resistance group, flood rescue, first aid and fire fighting. Home guard training is divided into two type for 21 days each. Advance training course includes auxiliary Fire Fighting, Frist Aid, Disaster & Risk Management, Flood Rescue and Unarmed Combat (UAC) subjects. Leadership training includes Mansevi Nideshak, Company Commander and NCO course which are completed in 21 days.
|Sr. No.||Training Type||Schedule||Syllabus|
|1.||Advance Training||Total 21 Days, Working Days 17||1. Auxiliary Fire Fighting, 2. Frist Aid, 3. Disaster & Risk Management, 4. Flood Rescue, 5. Unarmed Combat (UAC)|
|2.||Leadership Training||Total 21 Days, Working Days 17||1. Mansevi Nideshak, 2. Company Commander, 3. NCO Course|
Maharashtra Home Guard Job and Responsibility
- Home Guard serves as an auxiliary to police for assisting them in the law and order matters
- Helps in social activity, emergency like rescue, fire, flood equipment earthquakes, cyclone
- Helps to maintain line of supply in time of strike
- Home Guard works in special drives like plantation of trees, blood donation, eye camps, nursing the patients in hospitals and cleanliness drive
- Help police in special circumstances like floods and heavy rains in Greater Bombay
- Assist police at Ganesh Utsav, Navratri Utsav and other festive occasions
- Home Guard also works in special unit for the security of female passengers in local trains