Covid Medicine List: The most common symptoms of COVID are a fever, coughing and breathing problems. Unless you have severe symptoms, you can mostly treat them at home, the way you would for a clod or flu. Most of people recover from Covid without the need of hospital care.
Covid Medicine List
The center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) is engaged in numerous activities to protect and promote public heath during the COVID-19 pandemic. The core list presents a list of minimum medicine needs for a basic health care system, listing the most efficacious, safe and cost-effective medicines for priority conditions. Covid Medicine List is given below.
If your symptoms are mild enough that you can recover at home. Take following treatment at home.
- Tab Shelcal HD - 01 Tab after lunch with milk.
- Tab Zinc Sulphate - 01 Tab (Morning + Evening).
- Tab Limcee (Vitamin C) - 01 Tab (Morning + Evening.
- In case of fever Tab. Dolo 650mg / Calpol 650 mg.
- In case of cold Tab. Levocetrizine 5 mg / Montair Fx. at Bed Time.
- In case of Cough Syrup Bro-Zedex 02 spoon Morning / Afternoon / Evening.
Corona Medicine Name List PDF
Download covid medicine list of priority medicines for customs during COVID 19 pandemic and medicines used in the general management of hospitalised patients with COVID 19 from below link.
- Take proper rest. It can make you fell better.
- Stay at home. Don't go to work, school, office or public place.
- Try to stay in one place in your home and use a separate bedroom and bathroom if you can.
- Drink fluids.
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth.
- Wash regularly, especially your hands.
- Ask your doctor about over the counter medicines that may help, like acetaminophen to lower your fever.
- Try to stay in one place in your home.
- Use a separate bedroom and bathroom if you can
- cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow.
- Wash regularly, especially your hands
List of FDA Approved Drugs for Covid-19
Check FDA approved drugs list for COVID 19 at below link.
Download COVID 19 Treatment Guidelines PDF from below link