List of Documents Required for YEIDA Plots Scheme 2021 | Yamuna Expressway Plots Scheme application Documents Required List PDF | Plot Scheme List Near Jewar Airport | Yamuna Expressway Plots Stay List | YEIDA Plot Scheme Eligibility Criteria List | Complete List of Documents Required for YEIDA Plots Scheme PDF | Yamuna Expressway Plots Allotment List |Documents required for yeida plots scheme residential |Documents required for yeida plots scheme Industrial
Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) has launched new residential and industrial plot scheme on February 20. Under YEIDA plot scheme, residential plots will be available in sector 18, sec 20 and sector 22D among other areas. YEIDA Industrial plots will be offered in sector 29, sector 32 and others. List of Documents Required for YEIDA Plots Scheme 2021 is given below.
List of Documents Required for YEIDA Plots Scheme 2021
The following documents required for YEIDA plots scheme duly signed by the applicant and certified by Chartered Accountant on each page should be enclosed with the application form for registration.
- Project Report including
- Feasibility Report of the proposed project.
- 3 year projected cash flow of the project depicting sources inflow for the project.
- Statement of sources of funds.
- Land use pattern, construction plan and implementation schedule certified by the architect
2. Background of the Applicant and its promoters.
3. List of Directors and key Shareholders (All shareholders having minimum 10% stake) along with their shareholding or list of partners / trustees.
4. Audited Financial Statements of last 3 years.
5. Registration documents.
a) In case of Company
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Registrar of the Companies.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
b) In case of Society
- Registration Certificate issued by the Registrar of Societies.
- Memorandum of Association of Society.
- Rules & Regulations of the Society.
c) In case of Trust
- Registered Trust Deed.
d) In case of Partnership Firm
- Form A and Form B issued by the Registrar of Firms.
- Partnership Deed.
6. Documents to establish source of financing.
- Own funds : Photocopy of listed company’s Shares / NSCs / Bonds / FDRs or Liquidity certificate from any Nationalized Bank / Scheduled Bank.
- Loan : From friends / relatives – Liquidity certificate from any Nationalized / Scheduled Bank of such friends / relatives with supporting affidavit. or Form bank or any financial institution – Letter from bank stating that they have in principal agreed to consider the project for financing.
7. Affidavit of the applicant certifying that all the statements made in application / Annexures are true and correct.
8. Net worth from Financial Statement, where Net Worth statement are to be certified by the statutory auditors / chartered accountant of the company.
9. Turnover certificate duly attested by CA having turnover of last 3 preceding financial years.
10. Affidavit of the applicant certifying whether he is applying for the 1st time.
YEIDA Plots Allotment Process
The allotment process of YEIDA plots is given below.
- The application along with the requisite documents will be scrutinized by a screening committee. If the applications are found to be incomplete / information is incorrect, the authority shall inform the applicant about the deficiencies. The applicant can submit the required documents within 15 days of the issue of this letter.
- If the applicant is unable to submit the required information within prescribed time, the application shall not be considered for allotment.
- After Scrutiny of Application, the applicants will be called for interview / presentation before the allotment committee of YEIDA.
- Applicants will be informed by YEIDA, at least 3 days prior to the scheduled date of their interview / presentation about the prescribed date, time and place of the presentation.
- Allotment of Plots : After the selection process, the allotment Committee shall recommend the specific plot number from the available plots.
- Issue of Allotment cum Allocation Letter : The allottee shall be informed about the allotment via an allotment cum allocation letter with specific plot no. The allotment letter shall be issued within 30 days from the date of approval of allotment.
- Deposit of Allotment Money : Applicant has to deposit allotment money as mentioned in Data Sheet.
- In case the due Allotment Money as mentioned above is not deposited within the stipulated / extended period, the allotment of plot shall be cancelled without giving any opportunity in this regard and 10% of the Registration Money deposited shall be forfeited.
Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme Brochure PDF
The Brochure of Yamuna Expressway plot scheme can be downloaded from below link in PDF format.