Odisha Directorate of Medical Education & Training has declared dohodisha.nic.in merit list for admission to basic BSC Nursing courses for academic session 20213-24. The provisional merit list for ANM, GNM, B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. and P.B.B.Sc courses is available at official website of Nursing Management System http://dohodisha.nic.in. As you already know from academic session 2023-24 admission to BSC nursing will be based on Common Entrance Examination conducted by by the State Nursing Selection Committee, instead of NEET (UG).
Nursing Management System, Directorate of Medical Education & Training Government of Odisha has provided admission in B.Sc. Nursing, ANM, GNM, M.Sc. and P.B.B.Sc courses through entrance exam merit bases. The students who have applied for BSC Nursing admission in medical government and private colleges of Odisha state, can download Odisha nursing merit list from official website www.dohodisha.nic.in.
dohodisha.nic.in Merit List 2023-24 PDF Download
The Provisional Merit list will be prepared after the verification of documents at the Nodal centers. The allotment of seat will be based on best fitment of the rank and category / reservation of the candidate. BSC nursing admission 2023-24 allotment of seats and merit list will be published dohodisha.nic.in website and selected candidates will receive SMS alert regarding allotment of seat. The private colleges will also fill 85% govt. quota seats through common merit list.
- ANM merit list will be prepared on the basis of career marks (50% of the percentage of marks secured in HSC 10th class and 50% of the percentage of marks secured in CHSE 12th class).
- GNM merit list will be prepared on the basis of career marks (50% of the percentage of marks secured in HSC 10th class and 50% of the percentage of marks secured in CHSE 12th class).
- Basic BSc Nursing merit list will be based on Entrance Examination for Basic B.Sc Nursing course that will be conducted through online mode at various centers across Odisha.
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing merit list will be based on e Entrance Examination for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course that will be conducted through offline mode.
- M.Sc Nursing merit list will be based on Entrance Examination for M.Sc Nursing course that will be conducted through offline mode.
- Post Basic Diploma Nursing merit list will be prepared based on Entrance Examination for Post Basic Diploma Nursing course that will be conducted through offline mode.
Note: ASHA will be given 2% extra marks for each completed year of service, subject to maximum 20% additional marks.
|Name of Authority
|Directorate to Medical Education & training
|1. ANM/GNM/Basic BSC Nursing
2. PBBSC/MSC/PB Diploma Nursing
|From 03 July 2023 to 31 July 2023
|ST - 22.5%
SC - 16.25%
Physically Disabled - 5%
Children of Green Card Holder- 5%
Children /Widows of Ex-Service Man- 3%
|List of Government Colleges
|List of Private Colleges
How to check Odisha Nursing dohodisha.nic.in Merit List 2023
The complete step by step process to download dohodisha.nic.in merit list is given below.
Step 1 : Visit Nursing Management System, Directorate of Medical Education & Training official website https://dohodisha.nic.in/
Step 2 : At home, check the latest New and Events announcements and notification.
Step 3 : Now select Session 2023-24 and click on "Provision Common Merit List" of BSC Nursing.
Step 4 : The provisional common merit list PDF file will open.
Step 5 : Check your name and roll no. in merit list and take a printout for future reference.
Odisha BSC Nursing Admission Procedure
The candidates who are interested for admission in BSC Nursing at government and self finance colleges of Odisha state has to follow theses steps.
- Step 1 – Online Registration.
- Step 2 – Filling up of online application form.
- Step 3 – Document verification online at Nodal centre.
- Step 4 – Publication of Provisional Merit List.
- Step 5 – Online Choice Filling and Locking.
- Step 6 – Publication of Allotment list and deposit of part course fee.
- Step 7 – 2nd round allotment and deposit of part course fee.
- Step 8 – 3rd round allotment and deposit of part course fee.
List of Document Required for BSC Nursing Admission 2024-25
The original documents along with original payment slip, Original College Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate, Original character /conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended, Marriage declaration in the prescribed form applicable for married candidates will be verified by the concerned institutions at the time of reporting at the institution.
- 10th class (HSCE) Passing Certificate / Marks sheet issued by BSE Odisha or equivalent.
- 12th class passing Certificate / Marks sheet issued by CHSE Odisha or equivalent.
- Passport size photographs (not older than 3 weeks)
- Migration Certificate.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar card, PAN card or driving licence)
- GNM pass certificate and mark sheet issued by ONMEB or equivalent
- GNM/Basic B.Sc/P.B.B.Sc pass certificate and mark sheet issued by ONMEB/University or equivalent
- P.B.B.Sc/Basic B.Sc pass certificate and mark sheet
- Work Experience certificate for M.Sc Nursing course
- Caste certificate (SC/ST candidate) issued by the competent authority
- No objection Certificate from the appointing Authority to undergo P.B.B.Sc/ M.Sc/P.B Diploma Nursing course.
- Residential/Nativity Certificate issued by appropriate authorit
- Physically Handicapped certificate issued by SSPED Department, Govt. of Odisha
- Green Card (with all pages) issued by the CDM & PHO of the concerned District
- . The original Medical Fitness certificate issued by the Govt. Allopathic medical officer
- Marriage declaration in the prescribed form applicable for married candidates