dohodisha.nic.in Merit List: The Directorate of Medical Education & Training Government of Odisha has declared result in the form of merit list for nursing admission 2023-24. The provisional merit list for ANM, GNM, B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. and P.B.B.Sc courses is available at official website of Nursing Management System http://dohodisha.nic.in/Registration/Index.aspx
Nursing Management System, Directorate of Medical Education & Training Government of Odisha has provided admission in B.Sc. Nursing, ANM, GNM, M.Sc. and P.B.B.Sc courses through entrance exam merit bases. Students can download Odisha nursing merit list from official website and process to check merit list is given below.
dohodisha.nic.in Merit List Overview
|Name of Authority||Directorate to Medical Education & training|
|Admission process||Nursing Management System|
|Courses||ANM, GNM, Post B.SC, B.Sc Nursing, Post Diploma & M.SC courses|
How to check Odisha Nursing dohodisha.nic.in Merit List
Complete process to download dohodisha.nic.in merit list is given below step by step
- Step 1 : Visit Nursing Management System, Directorate of Medical Education & Training official website https://dohodisha.nic.in/Index/institute_index/ins/NURSING
- Step 2 : At home, check the latest announcements and notification.
- Step 3 : Click on "Provision Common Merit List" of your course.
- Step 4 : The provisional common merit list PDF file will open.
- Step 5 : Check your name and roll no. in merit list.
List of Document Required for Nursing Admission
There are following documents required for nursing admission
- 10th Class Passing Certificate / Marks sheet.
- 12th Class Passing Certificate / Marks sheet.
- Migration Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Aadhaar Card
- Merit List Rank.
Read : OSEM Training Courses List 2021 | Odisha State Employment Mission Courses List
1 thought on “dohodisha.nic.in Merit List 2021-22 | Odisha Nursing Merit List 2023 PDF”
My voter ID card photo