Geo Tag House List:- Geo tag for Housing Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Housing for all Mission is to track the progress of construction of individual beneficiary houses through Geo tag photographs and location on map. Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban PMAY (U), Beneficiary or Surveyor can check progress of contraction of house under PMAY through beneficiary ID on Bhuvan for Geo-tagging.
The Mission is being systematically monitored at city, state and central government levels by Geo tag of every house which is being constructed under the Beneficiary led Individual House Construction Component of the Mission using a mobile application. Procedure to check Jio Tag House list is given below.
Geo Tag House List of PMAY-(U) Overview
Government of India's Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for All (Urban) mission was launched in June 2015, envision of every Individual of the country owing a Pucca House with water connection, toilet facilities and electric supply. The Scheme started through four components.
- "In situ Slum re-development
- Subsidy for Beneficiary led Individuals House Construction in a mission mode.
- Affordable Housing in Partnership
- Affordable Housing through Credit linked Subsidy
Check Geo Tag House List on Indian Geo Platform ISRO Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Housing for all PMAY is given below in table.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Housing for all Mission|
|Title||Geo-Tagging BhvanHFA / Geo Tag House List|
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY-(U) List||https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/SECCReport/report_categorywiseseccverification.aspx|
|PMAY -HFA (Urban) Beneficiary||https://pmaymis.gov.in/Open/Find_Beneficiary_Details.aspx|
|Geo Tag House List 2023||https://egramswaraj.gov.in/geoTaggingReport.do|
Geo Tag House List for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List of HFA Urban
There are 5 stages for Geo tag House, either it may in not started stage or construction stage, Geo Tag house List of various stages are given below.
- Not started or grounding Stage
- Foundation Stage
- Lintel Stage
- Roof Stage
- Completed Stage
Procedure to Check Geo Tag House List or Geo-Tagging of PMAY Housing through BhuvanHFA
- First get Register on Bhuvan Portal of Government of India
- Download mobile App from PMAY (U) Management Information System (MIS)
- Login on Mobile App by Surveyor of Geo Tag House List
- Select Name of City from drop down List
- Then select component Name (BLC-N or BLC-E) and Select Project Annexure ID
- Then select Beneficiary Name or Beneficiary ID
- Then select Construction Stage of House
- If construction Stage is not completed Capture image of construction stage and upload it when Geo fencing accuracy is less than 10meter
- Then fill all attributes related to house and send them to Bhuvan Portal for inspection.
- Then moderation will be done by supervisor by logging on Bhuvan portal of Government of India
How to check Panchayat wise Permanent wait List or Priority List of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY-(U)
To Check Category Wise SECC Data Summary of Total Household Rejected Priority Setting Done Appellate committee Approved by Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023
- First Visit rhreporting.nic.in or click on direct Link Click Here
- From selection filters, select your State, select your District, then select your Tehsil Then select your village name
- Then find your name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY-(U) beneficiary List of your village, after finding your name in List of PMAY-(U)
- Click on registration number to get more details of your installments and status of your house under PMAY
- You can also download PDF or Excel file of of full List of beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List.
- Category Wise SECC Data Summary of Total Household Rejected Priority Setting Done Appellate committee approved.
How to Check Geo Tag House List on Indian Geo Platform ISRO Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Housing for all PMAY
- Visit https://bhuvan-app1.nrsc.gov.in/hfa/housing_for_all.php#
- Select State, then District, then city
- You will get Satellite Map of Geo Tag House List of your House
- Not started
- You can Also search Directly by beneficiary ID of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023
- Enter Beneficiary Id and click on "Go" you will redirected directly to Map of house of beneficiary.
|S.NO||Data to be recorded||Options Available|
|1||Geo-location and coordinates|
|To be captured at GPS reading less than 5m.|
|2||Captured Location direction||Select from Centre of Roof Top, Centre of House, Door Step, Rear Side of House|
|3||Photo 1 to 4||2 photographs to be taken for initial 3 stages |
and at the time of completion, 4 photographs to be taken along with photograph of beneficiary
|5||Construction Type||New House or Enhancement|
|6||House type||01-Pucca (CC & Stone Slab),|
02-Semi- Pucca (Asbestos/Steel Sheet, Tiled),
03- Katcha (Grass/Thatched, Tarpaulin, Wooden)
|7||Construction stage||Select from|
01. Not started
03. Lintel, Roof
|8||Occupation status||Select from |
02. Occupied by Beneficiary
|9||Water supply status||Select from : Yes or No|
|10||Electricity status||Select from Ye or No|
|11||Any other Detail||you can add additional info|
|12||Automatically collected information||01. Observer Name, |
02. Organization Name
03. Mobile Number
04. Device unique ID
05. Date time stamp
06. Photo Geo-coordinates
Geo Tag House List Assam 2023
Step 1: First visit official website of Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana- Gramin at rhreporting.nic.in or click direct link https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/SECCReport/report_categorywiseseccverification.aspx
Step 2: At home page of rhreporting.nic.in go to MIC report section and select Assam state and then select your district, block, panchayat and then enter captcha and click submit button.
Step 3: List of all beneficiary with their registration number and geo tag house list of Assam state will be displayed at your screen. You can also download excel or Pdf file of SECC data data report panchayat wise of total households, rejected houses with priority details.
Step 4: If you find your name in the priority list of Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana. Note down registration number of the beneficiary and other details.
Step 5: Now visit https://bhuvan-app1.nrsc.gov.in/hfa/housing_for_all.php# and enter beneficiary Id or registration number and click on "Go" you will redirected to map of beneficiary's house.