Paramedical Courses List PDF 2022 | Best Paramedical Courses with High Salary | Paramedical Courses List after 10th | Paramedical Courses Admission 2022 | Post Graduate Paramedical Courses | Paramedical Courses List in Tamilnadu | Best Paramedical Courses | Undergraduate Paramedical Courses List 2022 | Paramedical Courses in AIIMS
Paramedical Courses are job oriented academic programs related to the allied healthcare sector. Students pursuing paramedical courses are trained to diagnose diseases in patients, do medical checkups, therapies and provide additional support to doctors.
Paramedical Courses List 2022
Paremedical courses include different types of emergency medicine services that are required in hospital or a hospital like environment (medical health camps, nursing homes etc.) Top Paremedical courses can be pursued after 12th mainly and after graduation. There are UG, PG and PhD courses in Paramedical and students with Biology subject in 12th class can pursue these courses.
Certificate Paramedical Courses List
The following certificate paramedical courses are usually for a duration of 6 months to 12 months.
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Certificate in Physiotherapy.
- Certificate in ECG and CT Scan Technician
- Certificate in Dialysis Technician
- Certificate Technician / Lab Assistant
- Certificate in Home Based Health Care
- Certificate Dental Assistant
- Certificate in Nursing Care Assistant
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education
Diploma Paramedical Courses List
The duration of the Diploma in Paramedical Courses in various institutes differ from each other. The average duration for such courses are 1-2 years.
- Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics.
- Diploma in Child Health.
- Diploma in Orthopaedics.
- Diploma in Optometry.
- Diploma in OT Technician.
- Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology, Leprosy.
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant.
- Diploma in Hear Language and Speech.
- Diploma in Rural Health Care.
- Diploma in X Ray Technology.
- Diploma in Dental Hygienist.
- Diploma in Medical Record Technology
List of Undergraduate Paramedical Courses
The UG paramedical courses are widely available in various medical colleges and duration of these courses from 3 to 5 year.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT).
- B.Sc (Audiology and Speech Therapy).
- B.Sc in Cardiac Technology.
- B.Sc in Physician Assistant.
- B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- B.Sc in Operation Theatre Technology.
- B.Sc in Operation Theatre Technology.
- B.Sc in Optometry Technology.
- B.Sc in Laboratory Technology.
- B.Sc in Neurophysiology Technology.
- B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology.
- B.Sc in Nursing Hons.
- B.Sc in Nursing
- B.Sc in Dialysis Therapy.
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science.
List of PG Courses in Paramedical
PG Paramedical courses can be pursued by students who have completed their UG degree. The duration of PG Paramedical courses are 2 to 3 years.
- Master of Optometry.
- MSc in Community Health Nursing.
- PG Diploma in Anesthesiology.
- PG Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis (D.M.R.D).
- Master of Physiotherapy (Neurology).
- M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing.
- M.Sc in Nursing.
- M.Sc in Surgical Nursing.
- Master in Physiotherapy (MPT).
- M.Sc in Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing.
- Master in Physiotherapy - Sports Physiotherapy.
- M.Sc in Mental Health Nursing.
- M.Sc in Paediatric Nursing.
- M.Sc in Child Health Nursing.
List of Paramedical Courses in AIIMS
|S.No||Name of Course||Duration|
|1||Bachelor Of Science in Optometry||3 Years|
|2||B.Sc in Medical Technology in Radiography (MTR)||3 Years|
|3||B.Sc in Dental Operating Room Assistant (DORA)||3 Years|
|4||B.Sc in Dental Hygiene||3 Years|
|5||B.Sc in Operation Theatre Technology (OTT)||3 Years|
|6||B.Sc in Operation Theatre & Anaesthesiology Technology (OTAT)||3 Years|
|7||B.Sc in Anaesthesia Technology||3 Years|
|8||M.Sc in Perfusion Technology||2 Years|
|9||M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology||2 Years|
List of Paramedical Courses in IGNOU
|S.No.||Name of Courses||Duration|
|1||B.Sc in Medical laboratory Technology (MLT)||4 Years|
|2||B.Sc in Medical Record Science & Health Information Technology||4 Years|
|3||B.Sc in Radiation Therapy Technology||4 Years|
|4||B.Sc in Optometry||4 Years|
|5||B.Sc in Medical Imaging Technology||4 Years|
|6||B.Sc in Anaesthesia Technology||4 Years|
|7||M.Sc in Clinical Trials||2 Years|
Paramedical Courses List in PDF
Download Paramedical Degree, Diploma courses list with eligibility, course duration and entry of mode in PDF format from below link