PMAYG Eligibility List 2021 | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Eligibility Criteria List | pmayg.nic.in 2021 gramin new list | pmayg.nic.in gramin eligibility list | PMAY G New List 2021 | PMAY Documents List 2021 |PMAYG Eligibility Criteria List PDF
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin is a rural run Project by Government of India. PMAY G Housing Scheme project was stared on June 25, 2015 with main objective to pucca house with some of the basic amenities all poor people by year 2022.
PMAYG Eligibility List 2021
The below is list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin eligibility parameters based on which beneficiaries are indentified for PMAY – G Housing Scheme.
- Only Indian citizen can apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin housing scheme.
- Homeless families or families having kutcha house with zero, one and two rooms with a katcha wall.
- Senior citizens and those who are differently abled are eligible for PMAY G Scheme.
- One who already has their own pucca house are not eligible for this housing scheme.
- Those who have already availed the benefits of PMAY – G Housing Scheme are not eligible to apply again for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Those who belong to the low income group (LIG) and economically weaker section (EWS) category are eligible for PMAY G Scheme.
- Indian citizens who are from scheduled tribes and castes are eligible for this scheme.
Additional, the exclusion will happen if :
- The individual has a Kisan Credit Card with a spending of more than or equal to 50000.
- A member of the family is a government employee with an income more than Rs. 10000 per month.
- A household that has a member who is paying professional or income tax.
- Families having a landline connection or own a refrigerator.
List of Required Documents to Apply for PMAY Gramin Scheme
The below list of some documents which are required to apply for PMAY G Scheme Application.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank account details
- Documents providing consent to use Aadhaar information on behalf of the beneficiary.
- MGNREGA registered beneficiary job card
- Swachh Bharat Mission registration number of the beneficiary.
PM Awas Yojana Gramin User Manual
Toll Free Number : 1800 – 11- 6446 | 1800 – 11 – 8111
Read : Check PMAY Gramin List
For more information about scheme and PMAYG Eligibility visit Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Official website https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx