PM Awas Yojana List: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was Launced in year 2015, First phase of this scheme started in year 2019, Now third of this scheme is on going.The first two phases completed successfully in which Lakhs of individual got benefited. The aim of the government of India is to give homes to 2 crores individuals in this third phase. The main objective of this scheme is to provide pucca house to all eligible Urban and Rural households till year 2022, when the nation complete 75 years of its independence. The individual who are eligible for the scheme can apply for PMAY scheme to full fill their dream of pucca house.
National Informatics Centre (NIC) has developed a new module to capture the payments made to the beneficiary through multiple installments as per the Mission directions. Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India has also developed a web based real time monitoring system Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme Awas Portal (CLAP).
PM Awas Yojana List 2022 Highlights
PM Awas Yojana List of New beneficiary is released on official website PMAYMIS.GOV.IN, You can also check new beneficiary List of PM Awas Yojana on clicking the link provided in below table. PMAY has also released Beneficiary wise funds (Central Assistance + State Share + ULB Share), You can check your fund from link below in table.
|Scheme Name||PM Awas Yojana|
|Launched Date||Year 2015|
|Relevant Departments||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Govt. of India|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Pucca House to Each Beneficiary|
|Beneficiary||Every Citizen of India|
|Benefits||House for All|
|PM Awas Yojana List 2022-23||Available Online|
|PM Awas Yojana Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|PM Awas Yojana List of |
Beneficiary wise funds
|List of State Level Nodal |
Agencies for PMAY(U)
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is divided into two parts
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana urban (PMAY-U)
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural or Gramin (PMAY R/G)
PM Awas Yojana List (Urban) Progress 2022
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2022- Urban (PMAY-U) is a Mission of India Government to provide pucca house to all eligible urban households till year 2022, when the nation complete 75 years of its independence. The mission was launched on 25 June, 2015 by Government of India to be implemented by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA). PMAY Progress as on 25th April 2022 is listed below
- 122.69 Lakhs Houses Sanctioned
- 98.02 Lakhs Houses Grounded
- 58.59 Lakhs Houses Completed
- Rs 2.03 lakh Crore Central Assistance Committed
- Rs 118020 Crore Central Assistance Released
- Rs 8.31 Lakh Crore Total investment
- 16 Lakh houses are being constructed using New Technologies.
PM Awas Yojana Progress List State Wise
Download City Wise Progress Awas Yojana List from below link.
PM Awas Yojana Eligibility List
- People from Planned scheduled castes and scheduled tribes.
- Women (Any Caste)
- Families of Economic Weaker Section or EWS (pay upto Rs. 3 Lakh)
- Families of Low -income Group or LIG (pay upto Rs. 6 lakh)
- Families of Middle income Group or MIG I and II (MIG I pay upto 12 Lakh and for MIG II upto to 1.80 cr)
How to Check PM Awas Yojana List 2022 Gramin
Applicant can get to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list for the Rural portion in the accompanying two different ways
- With enrollment number
- Without enrollment number
- For both processes, the candidates are needed to follow the steps mentioned below
- Go to the official site of "https://homefirstindia.com/article/pmay-g-pradhan-mantri-awas-yojana-gramin/"
- Click on the stakeholder on the menu bar
- A drop-down menu shows up after clicking on the said choice.
- Presently, for getting to the list utilizing the enrollment number, one needs to follow these means
- Enter the enrollment number on the recently opened page
- Click on the Search button.
- For getting to the list without utilizing an enrollment number, one requirement to Click on the Advanced Search button on the recently opened page
- Fill in the PMAY structure with the subtleties
- Click on the Search button.
- After giving the necessary details, the PMAY list will appear. From here, just the chosen candidates will have the option to get additional details. Every year, after the applications have been submitted and the recipients have been assessed, Pradhan Mantri awas yojana list is distributed. Applicants can follow the mentioned simple steps for checking the list
How to Check PM Awas Yojana List 2022 Urban (PMAY-U)
Complete process to check PM Awas Yojana List 2022 is given below step by step.
Step 1 : Visit Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Government of India official website https://pmaymis.gov.in.
Step 2 : At home page, go to the ‘Search Beneficiary’ option and choose the ‘Search by Name’ option from the drop-down menu
Step 3 : Enter Aadhaar Number and click on "Show" button.
Step 4 : Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List of Beneficiary will open.
PM Awas Yojana List 2022 Rural
You can check the PMAY Rural list in the following steps.
Step 1 : Visit official website pmayg.nic.in 2022-23 gramin list.
Step 2 : Click on Stakeholder and afterward select IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary.
Step 3 : Enter the enlistment number and click on "Search" button.
Step 4 : Click on Advanced Search to see the rundown without utilizing the enrollment number.
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban), Credit Linked Subsidy is central sector scheme in which interest subsidy on home loan is provided through CNAs and PLIs to the EWS/LIG/ MIG beneficiary for purchase, construction or enhancement of their house. Below table shows amount of home loan and interest with duration of scheme.
|Particulars||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||Lower Income Group (LIG)||Middle Income Group (MIG I)||Middle-Income Group (MIG II)|
|Scheme Duration||17.06.2015 to 31.03.2022||17.06.2015 to 31.03.2022||01.01.2017 to 31.03.2021||01.01.2017 to 31.03.2021|
|Household Income (Rs.)||Upto 3,00,000/-||3,00,001/- to 6,00,000/-||6,00,001/- to 12,00,000/-||12,00,001/- to 18,00,000/-|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years|
|Interest Subsidy (% p.a.)||6.5%||6.5%||4.0%||3.0%|
|Eligible Housing Loan Amount for Interest Subsidy (Rs)*||6,00,000/-||6,00,000/-||9,00,000/-||12,00,000/-|
|Dwelling Unit Carpet Area (Up to) in sq. m||Up to 30# sq.m||Up to 60# sq.m||Upto 160 sq.m||Upto 200 sq.m|
|Discounted Rate for Net Present Value (NPV) calculation||9%||9%||9%||9%|
- Credit Linked Subsidy is central sector scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) wherein interest subsidy on home loan is provided through CNAs and PLIs to the EWS/LIG/ MIG beneficiary for purchase, construction or enhancement of house
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India has developed a web based real time monitoring system CLSS Awas Portal (CLAP). CLAP is a common platform where all stakeholders such as MoHUA, CNAs, PLIs, Beneficiary and Citizens are integrated
- CLAP has a tracking system for beneficiary to track their application status through unique ID starting from submission of application till subsidy release. Beneficiary will also be able to receive application status through SMS alert at different stages.
- Through CLAP, Aadhaar verification and De-duplication of beneficiary will be done at the time of submission of application at PLI
- There are 5 stages which have been incorporated in CLSS tracker as mentioned below.
- Application ID generated
- Due diligence by PLI
- Claim uploaded on Central Nodal Agency Portal
- Subsidy claim approved
- Subsidy released to PLI
|Housing Finance Companies List for PLI's-National Housing Bank (NHB)||Click Here|
|Housing Finance Companies List for PLI's-Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO)||Click Here|
|List of PLI's- State Bank of India (SBI)||Click Here|