Vidhwa Pension List Maharashtra 2023:- The Vidhwa Pension Yojana Maharashtra is run by the Social Justice and Special Assistance (SJSA) department. Now people can apply online at sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in official website or can submit their pension application form to Collector Office or Tahsildar or Talathi.
Under Vidhwa Pension Yojana, Maharashtra government provides monthly financial assistance to a destitute woman who has been widowed after the death of her husband. Interested candidates can check details of the vidhwa pension list Maharashtra through the official website of social justice and special assistance department.
How to check Vidhwa Pension List Maharashtra
Complete process to check vidhwa Pension List Maharashtra is given below step by step.
Step 1 : Visit Social Justice and Special Assistance (SJSA) official website .
Step 2 : Home page of the website will open, you need to click on the option for Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension List.
Step 3 : Select the name of the district and village then list of selected area will be appeared.
Step 4 : Check your name in the Maharashtra Vidhva Pension Beneficiaries name list.
Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Maharashtra Vidhwa Yojana 2023|
|Also Know As||Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme|
|Funded by||Central Government|
|Managed by||The state government of Maharashtra|
|Category of Scheme||Pension Scheme|
|Benefit of Scheme||Rs 600 per month as a pension|
|Applicable in||Maharashtra state|
|Main Objective||To provide pension to needy widows|
List of Benefits Under Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Scheme 2023
- The main focus of this scheme has to provide financial assistance to a widow also.
- Most important, Maharashtra Vidhwa Scheme has only applicable at the state level.
- So, the pension given under this project should be 600 Rs per month for the beneficiaries.
- However, the applicant needs to register their bank details also during registration.
- Because the pension amount will be direct bank transfer by the concerned department.
- To motivate the women with the help of financial help.
- Also, women can live independently after having benefited from this scheme.
Documents List Required for Vidhwa Pension Maharashtra
There are following documents required for application of Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Then Age Proof
- Also Income Proof
- Spouse Death Certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank Details
- Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate (if belongs to any category)
Read : nsap.nic.in 2022 New List | Pension Payment Details of Beneficiary