Ayushman Card List 2021 | Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary List 2021 | Ayushman Card Check Online | Ayushman Card List UP | Ayushman Bharat Card Download | PMJAY Card List | Ayushman Bharat Eligibility List | Ayushman Card List Haryana
Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been started on 25 September 2018 by Prime Minister. Under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the central government is providing health insurance assistance of Rs. 5 lakh annually to the poor families of the country. With the help of Ayushman Bharat health insurance scheme, people of the country can get their diseases treated free of cost in empaneled hospitals. 10 crore beneficiaries will be covered under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The beneficiaries families will get free health services in selected government and private hospitals. Interested beneficiaries can register under PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana at official website or by visiting the nearest Public Service Center (CSC).
Ayushman Card List 2021
Under PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the beneficiaries will have to made their gold card. With the help of this golden card, poor people can get their treatment in hospitals worth Rs 5 lakh free but the beneficiaries can get their treatment free of cost only in those hospitals which are selected by the central government.
Ayushman Card Benefits
The benefits under PM Ayushman Bharat Health Card are
- According to PMJAY scheme, about 40% if needy families have included in providing health cashless facilities.
- Candidates who received health care through this scheme, they have medical facilities free of cost.
- This scheme covers the post hospitalisation expenses for the patient.
- The beneficiaries will also get follow up coverage for treatment in the hospital given in the government list.
- Under the scheme, there have 25 specialty divisions and also covers about 13,54 medical and surgical treatment decided by the concerned authority.
- In case of multiple surgeries, the cover up of the 1st surgery will be as per the highest package. But in 2nd surgery, the covered given is 50% and in the 3rd surgery, it should be 25% insurance covered under Ayushman Bharat health card.
Ayushman Bharat Health Card Registration
Complete process for Ayushman Bharat Health Card is given below step by step
Step 1 : visit Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana official website https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/
Step 2 : At home page, click on “Am i Eligible option“.
Step 3 : Enter Mobile Number, Captcha from image and click on “Generate OTP“.
Step 4 : A OTP will received on given mobile number, Enter mobile number and OTP and click on “Submit” button.
Step 5 : Fill the details and apply for card.
Facility List under Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2021
There are following facility will be provided under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- Treatment of Mentally ill.
- Emergency Medicine facilities for elderly patients.
- All facilities and treatment for women during delivery.
- Tooth Care.
- Complete Health Care for the Child.
- Special attention to the health of the elderly, children, women.
- Women get a discount of up to Rs. 9000 during delivery.
- Neonatal and child health services.
- Treatment of TV patients.
- The government will provide all the expenses before the patient is admitted and even after discharge.