Education Department Govt. of Bihar has published a notice for RTE admission 2023-24 and Bihar RTE school list for admission to pre-nursery and first class. Under Right to Education Act there is a provision of free education to poor children of age group 3 to 14 years. The Education Department of Bihar as released a list of schools (government and non-government schools) registered for RTE admission for 25% reservation quota. The students enrolled through RTE admission 2023-24 will be provided free education upto 8th class.
You can find "RTE school list near me" in Bihar state district, block and village wise list of schools registered for RTE admissions 2023-24. You need to apply online for RTE admission at edu-online.bihar.gov.in portal for RTE admissions under Section 12 (c) of the RTE Act.
Bihar RTE School List 2023-24
|Title||Bihar RTE Admission 2023-24|
|Department||Education Department Govt. of Bihar|
|Act||RTE Act 2009|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of release of Bihar RTE application form 2023-24||February 2023|
|Last Date to apply for Bihar RTE Admission 2023-24||April 2023|
|Bihar RTE Lottery Result 2023-24||Available Soon|
|Bihar RTE Official Website||edu-online.bihar.gov.in|
How to Check Bihar RTE School List for Admission 2023-24
The complete step by step process to check RTE Bihar school list for Admission 2023-24 is given below.
Step 1: To check RTE Bihar school list you first need to visit official website of Education Department Govt. of Bihar at edu-online.bihar.gov.in.
Step 2: At the home page of official website go to “RTE School List” and click on it.
Step 3: Now click on "List of schools offering admission in RTE" button and select district, block, GP/ULB, village/ward and then select class your are applying for, and enter captcha code and click on submit button.
Step 4: On clicking submit button, Bihar RTE school list 2023-24 will open on your screen. Now you can check your nearest RTE school list.
RTE Bihar Admission 2023-24 Lottery Result
RTE Bihar Lottery Result 2023-24 for admission to schools offered admission under RTE 25% reservation quota will be released on the official website. You can check selection list and waiting list for RTE admission by following simple procedure given below.
- To check RTE Bihar admission 2023-24 lottery result, first go to the official website edu-online.bihar.gov.in.
- In recent notifications at home page look for "Bihar RTE Lottery Result 2023” and click on it.
- Now enter the required details and click submit button, you will get the name of school and its UDISE code allotted to you for RTE admission 2023-24.
Download RTE Bihar School List 2023-24 PDF
you can download RTE Bihar school list for session 2023-24 from the link given below.
RTE Bihar Admission 2023-24
Under the Right to Free and Compulsory Child Education Act, students of age group 3year to 7 years can apply for free admission in pre-nursery and first class in non-government schools in the academic session 2023-24. As per RTE 2009 act free education will be provide to poor students from pre nursery to 8th class (age limit 3 years to 14 years).
|S. No.||Entry Class||Age From||Age To|
|1||(Pre-Primary) PP.3+||3 Years||4 Years|
|2||(Pre-Primary) PP.4+||3 Years 6 Months||5 Years|
|3||(Pre-Primary) PP.5+||4 Years 6 Months||6 Years|
|4||First||5 Years||7 Years|
List of required Documents for RTE Bihar Admission 2023-24
The parents of eligible children for admission have to submit the documents at the time of application and reporting allotted. List of all the required documents at the time of RTE admission is given below.
- Copy of the child’s Aadhaar card and two passport size photograph for identification proof of child.
- Original Birth Certificate & a self attested copy of the same Birth Certificate as age proof of child.
- Residence certificate of the child or domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST reserved category students, OBC caste certificate and non Creamy layer certificate for OBC category students and EWS certificate for Economic Weaker Section category.
- A copy of Income certificate and attested copy EWS/BPL in the name of the child.