e pravesh.mponline.gov.in List: The Department of Higher Education Govt. of Madhya Pradesh announced the e pravesh seat allotment list for college admission in Under Graduate (UG) courses (BA., B.Sc, B.Com & LLB ) and Post Graduate (PG) courses (M.A, M.Sc, M.Com and Other). All the candidates who have applied for UG / PG courses for session 2023-24 can check sheet allotment list at official website epravesh.mponline.gov.in.
E pravesh.mponline.gov.in Seat Allotment List
Department of Higher Education Government of Madhya Pradesh has released the list of seat allotment for UG and PG Courses for session 2023-24. Candidates who are willing for admission in Under Graduate / Post Graduate courses check their allotment status / counselling list at official website epravesh.mponline.gov.in. online. Complete process to check e pravesh.mponline.gov.in allotment letter is given below.
- Step 1 : Visit Department of Higher Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh https://epravesh.mponline.gov.in/
- Step 2 : At home page Go Admission Course category and step click on Under Graduate for UG course allotment and click for Post Graduate for PG course allotment seat.
- Step 3 : Instructions will open read all instructions clear fully and click on "I Agree" button".
- Step 4 : Click on "Online Allotment" button
- Step 5 : Enter Applicant ID, Date of Birth, Online Admission Password and click on "View Details Option" to check the allotment details.
Madhya Pradesh E Pravesh Eligibility
The e pravesh MP course eligibility can be check using following steps.
- Step 1 : Visit Department of Higher Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh https://epravesh.mponline.gov.in.
- Step 2 : At home page go to eligibility category and click on "Course Eligibility" or direct link https://epravesh.mponline.gov.in/portal/ePravesh/Public/College/vCourseEligibilty.aspx
- Step 3 : Select Course level, select course, Branch and click on "View Eligibility" button.
- Step 4 : The course eligibility will display on screen.
Also Read :