Emergency Phone Number List: Government of India have provided some emergency helpline numbers which can be dialed free of charge during emergency or in problem to get urgent help. you can save these contacts in your phone contact list for emergency purpose.
The Ministry of Home Affairs of India has created a Emergency Response Support System (ERSS) with a single 112 phone number for citizens in emergencies. You can call 102 for medical emergency, 100 for police and 101 for fire, or you can dial 112 for all theses emergency services. Emergency phone number list is given below.
Emergency Phone Number List
Emergency phone number list includes various emergency contact number like 112, 100, 101, 102, 103 198, 181 and many more. Here we have provided a wide list of emergency contact numbers which will be helpful for you during an emergency. Emergency number list for all type of emergencies.
|National Emergency Number||112|
|Delhi Police Helpline||1090|
|Road Accident Emergency Service||1073|
|Railway Accident Emergency Service||1072|
|Central Accident and Trauma Services||1099|
|Control room of District Collector/Magistrate||1077|
|Emergency Relief Centre on National Highways||1033|
|Women Helpline||1091, 1092|
|Women Helpline (Domestic Abuse)||181|
|Missing Child and Women Helpline||1094|
|Senior Citizen Helpline||1091, 1291|
|Anti Obscene Calls Call||1091|
|Anti Stalking Cell||1091|
|Cyber Crime Helpline||155620|
|Disaster Management Service||108|
|Earthquake / Flood / Disaster||1092|
|Natural disaster control room||1096|
|LPG Leak Helpline Number||1906|
|Anti Corruption Helpline||1031|
|State level helpline for Health||104|
|Central Relief Commissioner for Natural Calamities||1070|
|Anti terror Helpline/Alert All India||1090|
|LIC Of India||1251|
|Public Grievance Cell Telecom Circle HQs||12727|
|Indian Railway General Enquiry||1320, 131, 1321|
|Indian Railway Security Helpline||1322|
|Railway Helpline for Arrival/Departure and Reservation services||133|
|Kisan Call Center||1551|
|Military Police Help Line||155200|
|Indian Oil Help Line||155233|
|Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA)||155255|
|Water Supply Complain||1916|
|Leased Circuits Fault Booking||1918|
|National Directory Enquiry (NDQ) Service||1583|
|International trunk booking||1586|
|International trunk enquiry||1587|
|International Trunk delay information||1588|
|Free Phone Enquiry||1600|
|Maritime Search and Rescue control room of coastal guard||1718|
|National Consumer Helpline||1800-11-4000|
|MyGov Toll Free Number for Mann Ki Baat for ideas and suggestions||1800-11-7800|
|IRCTC Help Line||1800-111-139|
|National Health Helpline||1800-180-1104|
|Mann Ki Baat on the toll-free number||1800-3000-780|
|Indian Army Help Line||1904|
|Blood bank Information||1910|
|Dial a doctor||1911|
|Tourist Office (Govt.of India)||1913|
|Aadhar Card-UIDAI (Unique identification authority of India),1800-180-1947||1947|
|Election Commission of India||1950|
|NDMC Control Room||1267|
|ORBO C.N Centre, AIIMS for Donation of Organs||1060|
|Suicide Helpline||988 or 9152987821|
Check How Emergency Number 112 Works
- Dial 112 from your phone
- Press power button on your smart phone 3 times quickly to activate Panic call
- In case of feature phone, long press ‘5’ or ‘9’ key to activate Panic call
- Log on to State ERSS website and place your SOS request
- Email SOS alert to State ERC and
- Use 112 India Mobile App (available in Google Play store and Apple store) to activate a panic call to ERC.
- In case of women and children, you can use 112 India mobile App to activate SHOUT feature, which alerts registered volunteers in vicinity for immediate assistance apart from activating ERC.
Features of Emergency Number 112
- 112 is a single emergency response number across the country
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development, Ministry of Home Affairs, State Police, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and CDAC has collaboration with 112 service
- 112, provides 24x7 access to efficient and effective response system
- The Emergency number 112 can receive input from various voice and data services such as voice call, SMS, email, internet, panic button in public transport etc.
- 112 has a feature of automatically identification of incident location and nearest rescue vehicle.
- Single 112 Emergency number can be used for Medical, Fire, Police and for other emergencies
For more details visit
What happens if I accidently call 112?
How can we activate Panic Call on our smartphones?
What is SHOUT feature and how can we activate it?