Group 4 jobs List in Telangana: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a notification for group 4 jobs in Telangana state. The candidates can apply online for 8039 group 4 post (cadre service post, junior assistant) at the TSPSC official website. TSPSC Group-IV services examination is scheduled to be held on 01 July 2023. TSPSC group 4 merit list will be published at official website https://www.tspsc.gov.in.
Group 4 jobs list in Telangana state include group-IV service of Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor, Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Supervisor, Matron/Matron-Cum Storekeeper, Ward Officer and Typist at various government departments like Irrigation and CAD department, Home Ministry, Forest department, Vaidya Vidhana Parishad of the state. The list of group 4 jobs in Telangana state is given below.
Group 4 jobs List in Telangana Overview
|Name of Commission||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
(तेलंगाना राज्य सेवा आयोग)
|Category||Group 4 Services|
|TSPC Group 4 Vacancy||8039|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Group 4 Notification||Click Here|
|Application Start||23 December 2022|
|Application End||12 January 2023|
|TSPSC Group 4 Exam Date Announced||01 July 2023|
|TSPSC Group 4 Jobs List||Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor, Junior Assistant,|
Supervisor, Matron/Matron-Cum Storekeeper, Ward Officer etc.
|Group 4 Services Salary||₹16,400 - ₹49,870 per month (In Hand Salary)|
₹ 24,280 to ₹ 72,850 (Pay Scale)
|TSPSC Group 1 Jobs 2023||Group 1 Jobs List in Telangana|
|TSPSC Group 2 Jobs 2023||Group 2 Jobs List in Telangana|
|TSPSC Group 3 Jobs 2023||Group 3 Jobs List in Telangana|
Group 4 jobs List in Telangana
Group 4 jobs list in Telangana include cadre service post, junior assistant post, junior accountant, junior auditor, ward officer, junior steno and typist jobs in various state government departments.
- Junior Accountant in Director of Insurance
- Junior Accountant in Director of Treasuries and Accounts
- Junior Accountant in Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration
- Junior Accountant in Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority
- Junior Assistant in Irrigation and CAD department
- Junior Assistant in Directorate of Medical Education
- Junior Assistant in Forest department
- Junior Assistant in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- Junior Assistant in Disaster department & Fire services
- Junior Assistant in Commercial Tax department
- Junior Assistant in Panchayat Raj
- Junior Assistant in Home Ministry of Telangana
- Junior Assistant in Revenue department
- Junior Assistant in DR BR Ambedkar Open University
- Junior Assistant in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University
- Junior Assistant in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
- Junior Assistant in Kakatiya University
- Junior Assistant in Mahatma Gandhi University
- Junior Assistant in Osmania University
- Junior Assistant in Palamuru University
- Junior Assistant in Potti Sriramulu Telug University
- Junior Assistant in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge and Technology
- Junior Assistant in Satavahana University
- Junior Assistant in Telangana University
- Junior Assistant in Director of Sainik Welfare
- Junior Assistant in Director of Prosecutions
- Junior Assistant in Commissionerate of Industries
- Junior Assistant in Engineer-In-Chief, Irrigation (Administration), Hyderabad
- Junior Assistant in Commissioner of Labour
- Junior Assistant in Director of Boilers
- Junior Assistant in Director of Factories
- Junior Assistant in Director of Minorities Welfare
- Junior Assistant in Director of Town & Country Planning
- Junior Assistant in Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority
- Junior Assistant in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board
- Junior Assistant in Engineer-in-Chief Public Health
- Junior Assistant in Kakatiya Urban Development Authority
- Junior Assistant in Director of Economics and Statistics
- Junior Assistant in Commissioner & Inspector General, Registration and stumps
- Junior Assistant in Chief Commissioner of Land Administration
- Supervisor in Juvenile Correctional Service
- Junior Assistant in Director of Language & Culture
- Junior Assistant in Director of N.C C, Telangana
- Junior Stenographer in Irrigation and CAD department
- Junior Stenographer in Home Ministry
- Junior Stenographer in Revenue department
- Typist in Home Ministry
- Typist in Panchayat Raj
- Typist in Disaster department & Fire services
- Junior Auditor in Director of State Audit Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department
- Ward Officer in Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration (CDMA)
For more details of group 4 gobs list in Telangana state. Check official notification of Telangana State Public Service Commission group-IV services examination 2023.
TSPSC Group 4 Vacancy in Telangana 2023
There are total 8039 of group-IV services in Telangana state including 5671 post of Junior Assistant, 429 post of Junior Accountant, 18 post of Junior Auditor, 25 post of Supervisor, 28 posts of Matron-Storekeeper and 1862 posts of Warden Officer. The age limit for group 4 post is 18 to 44 years as on 1 July 2022. The pay scale for Group-IV services in Telangana state is ₹ 24,280 to ₹ 72,850.
|S.NO||Name of Post||Vacancy|
Telangana TSPSC Group 4 Services Department List
Group 4 job in Telangana state includes various post like Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant, Matron, Matron-Cum-Storekeeper, Matron-Gr-II, Supervisor, Junior Auditor and Ward Officer in different departments of the state. The department for group 4 job in Telangana is listed below.
- Finance Department
- General Administration Department
- Home Department
- Revenue Department
- Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department
- Agriculture and Co-Operation Department
- Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries Department
- Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens Department
- Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Tribal Welfare Department
- Minorities Welfare Department
- Scheduled Castes Development Department
- Consumer Affairs Food & Civil Supplies Department
- Energy Department
- Environment, Forests, Science and Technology Department
- Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department
- Secondary Education Department
- Higher Education Department
- Industries and Commerce Department
- Irrigation and Command Area Development Department
- Labour, Employment Training and Factories Department
- Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department
- Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department
- Planning Department
- Transport, Roads and Buildings Department
- Youth Advancement, Tourism and Culture Department
Salary and Job Profile of TSPSC Group 4 jobs in Telangana
Telangana State Service commission TSPSC recruits candidates for group 4 jobs in Home ministries, Revenue department, Forest department, Directorate of Medical Education, Irrigation and CAD department, Commercial Tax department, Panchayat Raj of the state at the post of Junior assistant, Junior stenographer and Typist. The Salary for the post will be ₹ 2.8 Lakhs to ₹ 3.6 Lakhs per year or pay scale of ₹16,400 - ₹49,870 per month with 2800 grade pay. Group 4 jobs list in Telangana include three type of post listed below with job profile.
- Job Profile of Junior Assistant: Junior Assistant is responsible to assist higher authorities with paperwork, files and statements. you have to assist Gazetted Officer and other higher staff with their work and have to keep data entry records of the department.
- Job Profile Junior Stenographer: You have to participate in departmental meetings and conferences and have to prepare short notes and provide briefings later to the department. Junior Stenographer have to assist senior officers at the department.
- Job Profile of Typist: The Typist have to generate accurate reports and respond to mails of the department. Typist have to maintain computer based record of file and data of the department.
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Group 4 Post in Telangana
- Age Limit: 18-42 years (age relaxation as per govt. rules)
- Education Qualification: Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from any recognized university or institute.
- Typing Test: Candidates of Typist post have to qualify the typing test. Candidate must have passed the Government Technical Examination in type writing by the Higher Grade in the relevant language.
- Steno Test : Candidates applying for Junior Stenographer post have to qualify the steno and typing test. Candidate must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Short hand/ Steno by the higher grade in the relevant language.
Selection Process for Group 4 jobs in Telangana
The Telangana State Public Services Commission will conduct computer based test (CBT) which will compromise of paper-I & paper-II of 150 marks each and duration of exam will be 150 minutes each, the candidate who will qualify in CBT, will be called for skill test.
- Stage 1: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Stage 2: Skill Test
- Stage 3: Personal Interview
- Stage 4: Document Verification
TSPSC Group 4 Exam Centers List 2023
TSPSC Group 4 services written examination will be held on following centers as decided by the Telangana State Service commission authorities. TSPSC Group IV exam will be held in almost all the districts of Telangana.
- Yadadri Bhuvangiri
- Rajanna Sircilla
TSPSC Group 4 Merit List 2023
Telangana State Public Service Commission has conducted TSPSC group 4 examination on 1 July 2023 and has released official answer key and marks list of TSPSC group 4 exam. The candidates who have applied for written examination now can check TSPSC Group 4 merit list and result 2023 from below link.