Haryana Widow Pension: The Haryana government has started widow pension scheme to provide pension to widow women of age 18 years and above. Under Vidhwa Pension Yojana, all widow & destitute women who are resident of Haryana state will get monthly pension of ₹2500 per month. The beneficiaries of Haryana vidhwa pension can check their pension status and vidhwa pension beneficiary list village wise on Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of Haryana official website.
The Social Justice Department of Haryana government has introduced the widow and destitute women pension scheme in year 2017. Under Haryana Vidhwa Pension Yojana, state government provides financial assistance in the form of monthly pension of ₹2500 to the deserted, destitute and widow women of Haryana state. Check Haryana widow pension beneficiary list and track beneficiary pension details from the links given in the table.
|Name of Scheme||Vidhwa Pension Yojana|
(Government of Haryana)
|Motive||provides financial assistance to widow|
(थारी पेंशन, थारे पास)
|₹2500 per month|
|Haryana Widow Pension Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Track Beneficiary Pension Details||Click Here|
|Download application form to apply||Click Here|
Haryana Widow Pension List 2023
Here is the complete procedure to check name online in Haryana Widow Pension Scheme list of beneficiaries.
- STEP 1: Firstly visit the official Haryana pension portal at pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in
- STEP 2: At the homepage, you can simply click at the "लाभार्थियों की सूची देखें / View List of Beneficiaries" link or can directly click at pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/ben_List
STEP 3: In the opened window, page asking for details to open Haryana widow pension list of beneficiaries 2023 will appear as follows:-
- STEP 4: At this page, you can enter your जिला / District, क्षेत्र / Area, खण्ड / नगरपालिका / Block / Municipality, गाँव / वार्ड / सेक्टर / Village / Ward / Sector, पैंशन का नाम / Pension Type, छांटने का क्रम / Sort Order and click at "लाभार्थी सूची देखें / View Beneficiary List".
- STEP 5: Subsequently, widow pensioners details such as beneficiary ID, name of father / husband, widow name, gender, age, enrolment date, pension amount, ward / sector, mohalla / colony, pension scheme, Aadhar number, bank / PO name, account number / IFSC, beneficiary name by bank, account uploading date will get displayed on the screen.
STEP 6: Finally, candidates can hit "Ctrl+F" to find your name in the widow pension list of beneficiary.
Check Haryana Widow Beneficiary Pension Status
All the candidates can now track Widow Pension Status and also check Widow Pension Beneficiary Details by following procedure as given below:-
- STEP 1: Firstly, visit the official Haryana Pensioners website at pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in
- STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the "आधार/पैंशन आई.डी./खाता संख्या से पैंशन विवरण देखें" link or directly click pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/Ben_Inf
- STEP 3: Accordingly, a new window with "लाभार्थी के पेंशन विवरण देखें / Track Beneficiary Pension Details" heading will open as shown below:-
- STEP 4: By entering the asked details, candidates can Track Widow Pension Beneficiaries Details through "पेंशन आईडी / Pension ID, खाता संख्या / Account Number (with IFSC Code) or आधार संख्या / Aadhaar Number and enter Security Code".
- STEP 5: Finally candidates can click at "विवरण देखें / View Details" button to check Haryana Widow Beneficiary Pension Status.
Haryana Widow & Destitute Women Pension Scheme Rules
Below is the complete overview of Widow & Destitute Women Pension Scheme 2023 in Haryana:-
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Widow Pension Scheme
- Women above 18 years of age and permanent resident of Haryana for last 1 year at time of submission of application are eligible.
- Annual income of the applicant women must be less than or equal to Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- Any one of the three conditions are fulfilled:
- She is a widow; or
- She is destitute without husband, parents and son(s): or
- She is destitute due to desertion or physical/mental incapacity of (a) Husband in case of married women; or (b) Parents in case of other women
- Notwithstanding the above any person getting pension from any govt or local statutory body will not be eligible to receive allowance under the scheme.
Haryana Vidhwa Pension Amount 2023
Each of the widow women beneficiaries will get ₹2500 per month as pension under Haryana vidhwa pension Yojana 2023. Earlier the Haryana widow pension scheme amount was ₹2000 which has now been increased to ₹2500.
List of Documents Required for Haryana Vidhwa Pension Yojana
Here is the complete list of documents required to avail benefits of Haryana Widow Pension Scheme :-
- F.I.R Copy of missing person’s report of the husband missing for the past 7 years.
- Death Certificate of Husband ( in case of widow)
- Destitute Certificate (in case of Destitute Women)
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Proof : Any one of the following documents for the domicile of Haryana issued prior to 15 years to date of application will be accepted :-
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- Name of applicant in Voter’s List.
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Electricity bill/ Water bill
- Documents of House and land`1
- Copy of LIC Policy
- Registered Rent Deed of House
- Permanent resident certificate of Haryana
- Other Documents Saving Bank account detail of the applicant with a photocopy of the passbook.
Note:- In case widow before marriage belongs to a other than Haryana the domicile of her husband having residence of Haryana for more than 15 years needs to be proved through any of the documents attached.
Fees for Widow Pension Service
Government charges is Rs. 0, Kendra Service Charges is Rs.10 while Atal Seva Kendra (CSC) service charges are Rs. 30. The RTS time limit for widow and destitute pension scheme is 60 days. For more details, visit the official website at socialjusticehry.gov.in
Read : Haryana Government Schemes 2022 – [Updated] List of More than 200 Sarkari Yojana