India Post GDS Merit List 2022 :- Result of India Post GDS Recruitment will be announced by Department of Posts Ministry of Communication,Government of India on its official website India Post GDS Result 2022. Applicants can check result and merit list of selected candidates of Post GDS Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ABPM/Dak Sevak recruitment of 38,926 vacancies.
Selection for India Post GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) will be made as per the system generated merit list based on the merit position of the candidate and the preference of posts submitted. This shall be subject to fulfilling of all eligibility criteria as per the rules. Download PDF of Merit List of selected candidates for the post of India Post Office GDS as BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevak India Post Office Merit List 2022
India Post GDS Recruitment
Post Ministry of communication has released notification for recruitment of India Post GDS Garmin Dak Sevaks 38926 vacancies in all states and Union Territories of India. Online application for the India Post GDS has started from 02 May 2022 and Last date for Application submit is 05 June 2022.
Total Posts 38926 breakdown category wise is listed below
- UR 17198,
- EWS 3867,
- OBC 7369
- SC 5573
- ST 5573
- PWD-A 255
- PWD-B 326
- PWD-C 383
- PWD-DE 112
|Department||Post Ministry of Communication|
|Post||India Post GDS Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Category||Civil posts (but outside of regular civil services of Union of India)|
|Application Start Date||02 May 2022|
|Application End Date||05 June 2022|
|India Post GDS Result 2022||Click Here|
|India Post GDS Merit List 2022||Click Here|
How to Check India Post GDS Result and Merit List 2022
India Post GDS Result 2022 Merit List will be uploaded on the official website of India Post Ministry of Communication https://indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in/ here are steps to check result of India Post GDS and Merit list of India Post GDS
STEP 1 : First visit the official website of India Post Ministry of communication, Direct Link https://indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in/
STEP 2 : Then Look for Result Column In the left side of Home page of Official website, Now Click on Result button.
STEP 3 : Now Download the Post GDS Merit List 2022 PDF of the result.
STEP 4 : Search your registration Number in the PDF of India Post GDS Merit List 2022.
Indiapostgdsonline.gov.in Merit List PDF State Wise
Assam Indian Post GDS Merit List 2022
Download List of shortlisted candidates for document verification by the respective divisional head in connection with GDS from below link.
Indian Post GDS Merit List 2022 Uttarakhand
Download list of shortlisted candidates for document verification for Uttarakhand circle from below link.
India Post GDS Result 2022 for DV Merit List PDF
Shortlisted candidate list for document verification is given below state wise
|Name of State||GDS DV List 2022|
|Uttarakhand GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Assam GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Bihar GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Chhattisgarh GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Delhi GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Gujarat GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Haryana GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Himachal Pradesh GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Jammu & Kashmir GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Jharkhand GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Karnataka GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Kerala GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Madhya Pradesh GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Maharashtra GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|North East GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Odisha GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Punjab GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Rajasthan GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Tamil Nadu GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Telangana GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Uttar Pradesh GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|Andhra Pradesh GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
|West Bengal GDS DV List 2022||Download PDF|
Process of Selection for India Post GDS Merit List 2022
- Selection will be made as per the system generated merit list based on the merit position of the candidate and the preference of posts submitted. This shall be subject to fulfilling of all eligibility criteria as per the rules.
- Notice for documents verification will be sent only to the most suitable candidate for the post based on merit and preference submitted.
- Provisionally selected candidate while attending to the Documents verification, the candidate has to come along with original documents and one set of photo copies for submission. Adequate time will be given to selected candidate to report with original certificates for verification. If the verification is successful, provisional engagement order will be given. Else, the next candidate in merit will get the system generated email/SMS.
- The provisional engagement letter will be issued through email and notified through SMS. In case there is no response within the given time in the said provisional engagement letter, a final reminder through email, sms and Registered Post will be sent giving additional time to report for joining. If there is still no response, the candidature shall be cancelled.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory. However, the merit calculation will be made on the score of the subjects for which merit is considered as per the Board.
- For applicants with marks, their total marks will be worked out by taking into account the marks obtained in the compulsory and elective/optional subjects (other than extra subjects, if any).
- For applicants having both Total Marks and Grading Point (i.e. mark list issued with total marks and grading point both), in such cases the method used will be as follows :- “The candidate’s total marks will be worked out while ignoring the Grading Point; this methodology will ensure that candidate possessing higher marks will be selected.”
- For candidates having grades subject-wise, marks will be arrived for each subject (compulsory and elective subjects but not extra subjects), by applying the multiplying factor of 9.5 in the following manner: In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- Where Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) is also provided, the marks will be arrived at by multiplying the CGPA by 9.5. Where individual grades in each subject as well as CGPA is given, the higher of the two marks will be taken. Where two or more candidates have equal marks, the candidate having the higher age (older candidate) will be given preference.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidate applies with grades only his application will be liable for disqualification.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS transwoman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC trans-male, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS transmale, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered. The candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
- Applications submitted without complete data will be rejected.In case a candidate uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, candidature will be rejected. Similarly, in case the candidate enters marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded, the candidature will be rejected at the time of document verification.An undertaking will be obtained from the candidate in the format annexed as Annexure-V. (XIV) The selection process will be completed by 15.11.2022. Applications pending after 15.11.2022 shall not be considered for engagement. Applications for which email/sms notification for documents verification is yet to be sent, shall be considered as pending. Such applications shall have no rights for engagement after 15.11.2022 with respect to his/her application already submitted against this notification.
Eligibility for India Post GDS
There are following eligibility criteria for India Post GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak).
- Mandatory education qualification for all approved categories of India Post GDS is 10th passed with Mathematics and English as compulsory or elective subject.
- Candidate must posses Secondary School Examination pass certificate (10th) from any recognized board of School education by the Government of India/State Government/Union territories in India.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum age : 40 years
- Age will calculated as on last date of submission of application i.e 05 June 2022.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit for different categories SC/ST- 5 years, OBC- 3 years, PwD - 10 years, PwD + OBC- 13 years, PwD+SC/ST-15 years.
- No age relaxation for EWS candidates.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local language
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as compulsory or elective subject.
- Local Languages include : Telugu, Hindi, Assamese/Asomiya, Bodo, Bengali/Bangla, Gujarati, English,Urdu, Kannada, Malayalam, Konkani/Marathi,Manipuri,Mizo,Oriya,Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu,Nepali.
- Knowledge of Cycling
- Candidate should have knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle.
- For all India Post GDS posts, Knowledge of cycling is pre-requisite condition.
- Candidate has to submit a declaration for the same (as per Annexure -III)
- Adequate alternate means of Livelihood
- Candidate shall have adequate alternate means of Livelihood to support himself/herself and his/her family from other sources so as to supplement his/her income.
- Candidate must not be holding an elective office.
- Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection in India Post GDS.
Vacancy Detail of India Post GDS State-Wise
Division of posts of India Post GDS is based upon State and their local language. There are total 35 Division for India Post GDS. Candidate is allowed to apply for only one Division in any one circle eligible. Download PDF of Final Post Consolidation of India Post GDS from link. https://indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in/Notifications/Final_Post_Consolidation.pdf
|S.NO||Name of Circle||Local Language||Total Vacancy|
|12||Jammu and Kashmir||Hindi/Urdu||265|
How to Apply for India Post GDS
To Apply for India Post GDS, Candidate need to go through 3 stages.
Stage 1. Registration
- Candidate Need to visit Online Portal https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- It should be noted that candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before registering in portal
- Registration is mandatory for applying online
- For registering the application, the candidate required to submit the following basic details
- Mobile Number: Candidate has to enter 10 digit mobile number and validate it OTP send to your Mobile.
- Email: Candidate has to enter a valid Email ID. and validate it OTP send to your Email.
- Fill Personal details like Name, father name, Mother name, date of Birth
- Select community or category (UR,OBC,SC/ST,PwD,EWS)
- Circle in which 10th class passed: Candidate has to enter respective postal circle according to the state passed.
- Year of passing 10th Class: Candidate has to enter his/her year of passing 10th. Then click on submit. Continue Filling your details
- Aadhaar Number: Candidate has to enter 12 digit unique Aadhaar Number
- Languages Studied in 10th class: Candidate has to select the languages that he/she studied in 10th class. One can select multiple languages here
- Candidate needs to upload his/her latest photo and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
- Candidate needs to enter all the mandatory fields in Registration
Stage 2. Fee Payment
- Fee Payment can be made in two modes. Either through online in the same portal
- Registration number is mandatory and fee must be paid (if eligible) before applying online.
Stage 3. Apply Online
- First Click on Apply Online Button then enter your Registration Number and select applying for Circle from the drop down list
- you will be redirected to application form then choose preferences
- Submit the application and take a print out of form by clicking on print application button.
Job Profile of India Post GDS
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) is paid for the India Post GDS. India Post GDS include three post.
- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
|S.NO||India Post GDS||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/level 1 in TRCA Slab (In Rs)|
|1||Dak Sevak /ABPM||10,000/-|
India Post GDS DAK SEVAK
Dak Sevaks will be engaged in Departmental offices like Sub Post offices, Head Post offices etc. The Job Profile of India Post GDS Dak Sevak will include:-
- Sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep, deposits/payments/other transactions of IPPB and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster.
- Dak Sevaks may have to work in sorting offices of Railway Mail Service (RMS).
- Dak Sevaks in mail offices and Business Offices will handle receive in and dispatching of mail bag, transshipment of bag.
- Dak Sevaks also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.
ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include:-
- Sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep, deposits/payments/other transactions of IPPB.
- Assisting Branch Postmaster in counter duties using handheld
- device/mobile device/smartphone.
- Marketing of Postal products and services, India Post Payments Bank services, various services provided by Customer Services Centre’s (CSC), procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office. This would include organizing melas and door-to-door canvassing for business requirements and popularizing schemes of government.
- ABPM will also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered.
- Any other work assigned by superiors like IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs etc.
BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include:-
- Carrying out transactions (offline and online) of Branch Post Office and India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) using the handheld device/mobile device/smartphone.
- Marketing of Postal products and services, India Post Payments Bank services, various services provided by Customer Services Center (CSC), procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office. This would include organizing melas and door-to-door canvassing for business requirements and popularizing schemes of government.
- Maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device/mobile device/smartphone.
- Branch Postmaster has the overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery. He/she might be assisted by Assistant Branch Post Master. BPM will be required to do combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. In some of the Branch Post Offices, there may not be ABPM post and the BPM has to do all the work of the BO.
- Any other work assigned by superiors like IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs etc