Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) has announced ITBP tradesman result merit list 2023 along with result of ITBP HC, Driver, ASI and Constable on 4 November 2023. The candidates who have applied for ITBP recruitment 2023, now can check their name in ITBP tradesman result and merit list.
ITBP tradesman result merit list will be based on marks secured in ITBP tradesman written test of 50 marks. The minimum cutoff marks required for qualifying in written exam for General, EWS & Ex- Servicemen is 18 marks and for SC, ST & OBC is 17 marks. The candidates who qualified in written examination will appear in Trade Test (50 marks) on the based of ITBP tradesman written test result. The ITBP tradesman final merit list will be published after document verification and will be based on marks secured by candidates in written test and trade test which is qualifying in nature.
ITBP Tradesman Result Merit List 2023
|Exam Conducting Body||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)|
|Post||HC, Driver, ASI, Constable & Tradesman|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700 - 69100/-|
|Exam Date||27 September 2023|
|ITBP Tradesman Selection Process||1. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
2. Written Test
3. Trade Test
4. Document Verification
5. Medical Test
|ITBP Tradesman Result||4 Nov 2023|
|ITBP Tradesman Merit List||Download PDF|
|ITBP Recruitments Portal||Recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in|
How to Check ITBP Tradesman Result Merit List 2023
The complete step by step procedure to download ITBP Tradesman Result Merit List 2023 is given below.
Step 1: First visit official website at https://www.itbpolice.nic.in
Step 2: At the home page of official website go to Recruitment section
Step 3: You will be redirected to login page. Here enter your user email and password to check ITBP Tradesman Result 2023.
Step 4: Take a printout for reference.
List of Details Mentioned in ITBP Tradesman Result
- Candidates Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Marks Scored in written exam
- ITBP Tradesman cutoff marks category wise
- Final qualifying status
List of Documents Required for Document Verification
- Four recent passport size photo
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Voter ID/Driving Licence/Passport
- Education Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate as in Matriculation or 10th class certificate
- Professional or experience certificate (if any)
- Schedule Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Economic Weaker Section (EWS), and Other Backward Class (OBC) certificate
- Declaration for candidates seeking reservation as (OBC) NCL as per Annexure-II-A
- Domicile Certificate
- Discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman candidates