Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List: Andhra Pradesh chief minister has announced YSR Kapu Nestham Pathakam scheme with a motive to uplift the living standards of women above 45 years of age and belonging to Kapu, Ontari, Balija and Telaga communities of Andhra Pradesh state. Under this scheme, an total amount of ₹75,000 will be given as financial assistant to enhance their living standards and providing them livelihood opportunities. An amount of ₹15,000 will be disbursed annually to the beneficiaries account over a time period of 5 years.
Andhra Pradesh state government has estimated a total budget of ₹1101 crores to enforce YSR Kapu Nestham scheme. The main benefit of Kapu Nestham scheme is engulf by the ladies who are 45 years old and want to improve their occupational opportunities. The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of beneficiary by DBT (Direct Bank Transfer) scheme.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme||AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Launched on||24th June 2020|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Benefits||Financial assistance of ₹75,000|
|Beneficiaries||Women belonging to Kapu community and aged between 45 to 60 years|
|YSR Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List||Click Here|
YSR Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List 2023
The Kapu Nestham selected list / Kapu Nestham beneficiary list can be checked at village and ward secretariat office. The applicant who do not know their respective secretariat can check the name of their secretariat along with their codes and wards through these few steps which are mentioned below.
- Step 1 : Visit Grama Ward Sachivalayam Official website by clicking the link given below. https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
- Step 2 : At home page, click on "Know Your Secretariat" link or direct link https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWSDASHBOARD/#!/KapuNestham.
- Step 3 : Now select the date and click on "Submit" button.
- Step 4 : A list will appear on the screen with district name and number of beneficiaries in urban and rural areas.
Once you have filled the application form of Kapu Nestham scheme and the concerned authorities will verify all documents and application form. After the verification they will upload your online application status. Now you can easily check the Kapu Nestham status list. After this those who are selected by govt. their name will be displayed in the Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List .
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Payment Status
Once the Kapu Nestham beneficiary list has been released, the officials of the concerning department will sanction the amount. The approved amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of beneficiary.
- The applicant can receive the SMS after transfer of the money into their bank account. You can easily check the message on your mobile number after the successful transfer of the money.
- Your village or ward secretariat will give you the information about YSR Kapu Nestham payment status.
- So if you want to know about your payment status then you need to visit your secretariat.
- You can receive the acknowledgement form from the ward secretariat for the future reference.
Also Read :