Kerala Life Mission List 2023: Kerala state government has started life mission to provide free affordable houses for home less people. State government of Kerala will construct 500 sq. ft houses at a cost of Rs. 4 lakh each under Kerala Life Mission Housing Scheme 2023. The main objective of Kerala Life Mission Housing Scheme to provide housing facilities to all landless and house less people in the next 5 years.
Beneficiary of Kerala Life Mission are landless homeless, landless homeless, unfinished / uninhabited housing, outlying, coastal or plantation area temporary residents. The scheme will be implemented in conjunction with the housing schemes being implemented by various departments. Online application forms of thus scheme are available official website lifemission.kerala.gov.in
Kerala Life Mission List 2023 | www.life2020.kerala.gov.in list
Under Kerala Life Mission scheme accommodation will be provide by combining livelihoods and services to support livelihoods, as well as facilities for children's education and special training, self - employment training, geriatric care, self-medication, saving and credit facilities.
A total of 5,14,381 beneficiaries are on the draft list. Of these, 3,28,041 are landless and 1,86,340 are landless. As many as 9,20,260 people applied for the post, which was given to those who were not included in the first phase of Life. The chief minister of Kerala said the draft list was prepared after scrutiny at the local, district and state levels. Kerala Life Mission List 2023 is given below.
Kerala Life Mission List 2023 Overview
www.life2020.kerala.gov.in list of beneficiary under Kerala Life Mission Scheme.
|Name of Scheme||Kerala Life Mission|
|Launched By||State government of Kerala|
|Beneficiary||All homeless and landless families|
|Kerala Life Mission List 2023 PDF||Click Here|
|www.life2020.kerala.gov.in list PDF||Click Here|
|For more Kerala Government Schemes||Click Here|
|Official website of Kerala Life Mission List 2023||https://lifemission.kerala.gov.in|
Kerala Life Mission List 2023 of all Beneficiaries
Here we are mentioning who are beneficiaries of scheme, procedure for finding beneficiaries, priority order for Kerala Life Mission Beneficiaries.
Beneficiaries of Kerala Life Mission Scheme
- Landless homeless
- Those who are unable to complete housing / those who have uninhabitable housing
- Outfall or in the coastal region; Those who have temporary housing in the garden area.
- Landless and homeless
Procedure for Finding Kerala Life Mission List 2023 of Beneficiaries
- Based on the Socio-Economic Caste Survey conducted by the Central Government in 2011 Beneficiaries will be determined by conducting a direct survey of those found to be homeless in this survey.
- Kudumbasree will be in charge of the survey. This should be done using the organizational structure of Kudumbasree
- If the Kudumbasree system is not strong in the tribal areas, Scheduled Tribe promoters will be used.
- The SECC information held by the Local Self Government Institutions, the list of homeless persons prepared by the Local Self Government Institutions for various schemes and the list prepared by the PMAY in the cities should be forwarded to Kudumbasree for verification. Trained Kudumbasree workers should meet the beneficiaries in person and record the actual details and forward the information prepared in such a manner to the Secretary, Local Self Government Institution.
- Field level officials (VEO, JHI, etc.) will be responsible for overseeing the survey. They have to cross-check all the survey information and make sure that those who are not eligible are not on the list.
- Survey information obtained in this way should be incorporated into a computer-based database. This information is not accessible to the public. Kudumbasree and the Rural Development Commissioner will be responsible for this
- Copies of the survey information will be published on the website and at the panchayat / village office level for receipt of objections.
- There will be a mechanism at the panchayat level to receive objections. The complaint will be examined directly by the field level officials and will be heard directly if necessary.
- There will be facilities to include those who have left.
- The District Mission will be responsible for codifying and publishing the list received from the local bodies.
- The list of beneficiaries prepared after hearing such objections will be published at the panchayat / district level.
- Those who have objections in this can file objections to the district level committee. The RDO / Sub Collector and the Assistant Collector will review it and finalize the list. (Second Appeal)
- The survey process should be completed before February 15 and the first list should be published on the same day. The final list will be published before March 31.
- Kudumbasree will be responsible for the survey and data entry. Jilla missions will be fully responsible for hearing objections and finalizing the list.
- The list of new additions and omissions at each stage will be published separately. Reasons for omission and addition must be documented.
Priority order for Kerala Life Mission Scheme
- Mentally challenged / blind / physically challenged.
- The poor
- People with disabilities
- People with serious / fatal illness
- Unmarried mothers
- Those who are unable to earn income by working due to illness / accident
- Preference for widows
Status of Survey of Kerala Life Mission List (District Wise)
|District||Total No. of landless families included in the survey||Total No. of houseless families included in the survey|
Govt. Orders of Kerala Life Mission Housing Scheme
Kerala Life Mission Housing Scheme government orders can be checked using below link