Labour Card List Odisha 2023: Odisha state government has launched the Odisha labour card list. All those citizens whose names will appear in the labour card list Odisha will be provided various kinds of benefits by the government. Those candidates who have applied for the Odisha Labour Card can be able to check their shramik card in labour card list Odisha official web portal.
The B & OCW (RE&CS) Act has been instituted to manage business and state of administration of Building and other Construction Workers. It also accommodates their wellbeing, wellbeing and government assistance measures and so forth. The Building & Other Construction Worker (RE&CS) Act, 1996, have been ordered to accommodate the duty and assortment of cess on the expense of development work so as to expand the assets required for extending out the government assistance advantage to the development labourers by the Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board framed by the Government.
Labour Card List Odisha - Number of Beneficiaries
The following beneficiaries are included in the different districts of Odisha. The below list of No. of beneficiaries district wise.
|District Name||Number Of Beneficiaries|
Overview of Odisha Labour Card
|Name||Odisha Labour Card List 2023|
|Orissa Building and Other Construction|
Workers’ Welfare Board
|Objective||Providing incentive benefits|
Download Labour Card List Odisha
Complete process to check labour card list Odisha is given below step by step.
- Step 1 : Visit Labour and Employee's State Insurance Department Government of Odisha official website https://labour.odisha.gov.in.
- Step 2 : At home page click on the "Report" option.
- Step 3 : District wise beneficiary information will appear on the screen.
- Step 4 : Select your district and detailed list will be appeared on the screen.
Odisha Labour Card Benefits
The Benefits of Odisha Labour Card will be provide to the worker who are between 18 to years of age and only if he has worked for at least 90 days in a calendar year. Under the Building & Other Construction Worker (RE&CS) Act, 1996, Laborer must have been registered with district labour officer of the area. The following benefits are provided to people while applying for the Odisha Labour Card.
- Assistance in case of an accident
- Death Benefit
- Medical Expenses for Treatment
- Maternity Benefit
- Loans and advances for construction of the house
- Financial Assistance for skill up-gradation
- Education Assistance
- The assistance of the purchase of working tools
- The assistance of marriage of two dependent girl children of the beneficiary
- Assistance for funeral expenses
Objective of Odisha Labour Card Scheme
The objectives of the Odisha Labour Card is listed below.
- Labour Government assistance and Organization of Work Laws.
- Inspection of Security proportions of Manufacturing plants and Boilers and Organization of Processing plants and Boilers Acts and Rules.
- Social Security Plans for Modern Laborers, as E.S.I.
- Employment and Professional Direction to the Adolescent.
- Adjudication of Mechanical Issues.
- Child Work Government assistance.
Eligibility for Labour Card Odisha
There are following eligibility criteria for applying Odisha labour card
- The applicant must be the residence of Odisha
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- An applicant must be below the age of 60 years.
- The applicant must be a construction worker.
Documents List for Labour Card Application
There are following documents required for applying Odisha labour card.
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Certificate issued by government medical officers
- Employment certificate
- Nomination form
- 3 passport size images
- For any query you may contact on Phone or Fax+91674-2390079/ +91674-2390028/ +91674-2390013/ 155335 or e-mail at [email protected].
- Labour helpline number: 155368