National SC/ST Hub Scheme 2022 List | SC/ ST Official Website | SC/ ST Government Loan Scheme List PDF
The National SC/ST Hub has been set up to provide professional support to scheduled caste (SC) and scheduled tribe (ST) entrepreneurs to fulfil the obligations under the Public Procurement Policy for Micro and Small Enterprises Order 2012. This scheme will ensure adoption of applicable business practices and leverage the Stand-Up India initiative.
National SC/ST hub has been setup to facilitate things to people from SC/ST categories to start their own micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) units. The Hub will work towards strengthening market access/linkage, monitoring, capacity building, leveraging financial support schemes and sharing industry-best practices for entrepreneurs belonging to the SC/ST categories. The hub will also enable central public sector enterprises to fulfill the procurement target set by the government. Under the scheme, the nationalized banks will provide loans to SC/ST men and women entrepreneurs up to Rs. 1 Crore to make them self dependent and employ the youth.
National SC/ST Hub Scheme List 2022
|Special Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme||Link|
|Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS)||Link|
|Special Marketing Assistance Scheme (SMAS)||Link|
|Bank Loan Process Reimbursement Scheme||Link|
|Bank Guarantee Charges Reimbursement Scheme||Link|
|Testing Free Reimbursement Scheme||Link|
|Export Promotion Council Membership Reimbursement Scheme||Link|
|Top 50 NIRF Rated Management Institution's Short Term Training Program Fee Reimbursement Scheme||Link|
List of Sub Schemes in National SC/ST Hub
Here is the complete list of sub schemes with details of scheme under the flagship National SC/ST Hub Scheme
A Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme has been introduced by M/o MSME with an objective of facilitating technology up-gradation in MSEs by providing an upfront capital subsidy of 15% (on institutional finance of upto Rs 1 crore availed by them) for induction of well-established and improved technology in the specified 51 sub-sectors/products approved. In other words the major objective is to upgrade their plant & machinery with state-of-the-art technology, with or without expansion and also for new MSEs which have set up their facilities with appropriate eligible and proven technology duly approved under scheme guidelines. List of Technologies is available at www.dcmsme.gov.in
Single Point Registration Scheme
The Government is the single largest buyer of a variety of goods. With a view to increase the share of purchases from the small-scale sector, the Government Stores Purchase Programme was launched in 1955-56. NSIC registers Micro & small Enterprises (MSEs) under Single Point Registration scheme (SPRS) for participation in Government Purchases.
Benefits of Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS)
- Issue of the Tender Sets free of cost
- Exemption from payment of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD);
- In tender participating MSEs quoting price within price band of L1+15 per cent shall also be allowed to supply a portion upto 25% of requirement by bringing down their price to L1 Price where L1 is non MSEs.
- Every Central Ministries/Departments/PSUs shall set an annual goal of minimum 25 per cent of the total annual purchases of the products or services produced or rendered by MSEs. Out of annual requirement of 25% procurement from MSEs, 4% is earmarked for units owned by Schedule Caste /Schedule Tribes and 3% is earmarked for the units owned by Women entrepreneurs.
- In addition to the above, 358 items are also reserved for exclusive purchase from SSI Sector.
- All Micro & Small Enterprises having EM Part-II (Optional)/ Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) are eligible for registration with NSIC under its Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS).
- Micro & Small Enterprises who have already commenced their commercial production but not completed one year of existence. The Provisional Registration Certificate can be issued to such Micro & Small Enterprises under Single Point Registration scheme with monitory limit of Rs. 5.00 Lacs which shall be valid for the period of one year only from the date of issue after levying the registration fee and obtaining the requisite documents
Special Marketing Assistance Scheme (SMAS)
Marketing support to the SC/ST enterprises for the enhancement of competitiveness and marketability of their products will be provided by way of the following type of events:
- Organizing Visit to International Exhibitions/Trade Fairs/Seminars Abroad
- Participation in International Exhibitions/Trade Fairs Abroad
- Organizing Visit to Domestic Exhibitions/Trade Fairs
- Participation in Domestic Exhibitions/Trade Fairs
- Vendor Development Programmes
- Organizing Workshops/Seminars/Awareness Campaigns
Bank Loan Processing Reimbursement Scheme
Reimbursement of 50% or Rs. 1,00,000/- (excluding GST and other applicable taxes), whichever is less, on Bank loan processing charges paid by SC/ST MSEs in availing business loans.
For more details, click the link – https://www.scsthub.in/bank-loan-processing-reimbursement-scheme
Bank Guarantee Charges Reimbursement Scheme
Reimbursement of 50% or Rs. 1,00,000/- (excluding GST and other applicable taxes), whichever is less, on Performance Bank guarantee charges paid by SC/ST MSEs for participation in tenders of Central/State Govt. and PSEs.
For more details, click the link – https://www.scsthub.in/bank-guarantee-charges-reimbursement-scheme
Testing Fee Reimbursement Scheme
Reimbursement of 50% or Rs 1,00,000/- (excluding GST and other applicable taxes), whichever is lower, charged as Testing fee, for availing testing services from NABL/BIS accredited Lab or Lab of any Central / State Department / Public Sector Undertaking and license or certification given by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), in a financial year.
For more details, click the link – https://www.scsthub.in/testing-fee-reimbursement-scheme
Export Promotion Council Membership Reimbursement Scheme
Reimbursement of 50% or Rs 20,000/- (excluding GST and other applicable taxes), whichever is less, in a financial year to SC/ST MSEs on annual membership subscription fee / one time subscription charges / entry fee charged by various Export Promotion Councils (EPC)
For more details, click the link – https://www.scsthub.in/export-promotion-council-membership-reimbursement-scheme