New Ration Card List 2022 :- National Food & Public Distribution Government of India under National Food Security Act (NFSA) has updated fair price shops number to 5,35,321 and POS enabled fair price shops number to 4,88,832 with 23.74 Crore Ration Cards having 79.58 Crore beneficiaries.
The NFSA commission has also released new ration card list of newly added beneficiaries its online Food Portal of Government of India.
New Ration Card List 2022 of all States and UTs
Complete process to check New Ration Card List 2022 is given below step by step.
- Step 1. To check New Ration Card List, open the Link of official website of particular state or union territory or click direct link provided in the table, or you can simply visit nfsa.gov.in
- Step 2. On home page of official website search for Ration Card menu then select new ration card list
- Step 3. Now select your state from the list of states, and then select your district name, then your village or block.
- Step 4. Then search family head name or ration card number in search bar of new ration card list. if you find your name in new ration card list then click on ration card number before your name to get details of your ration card.
New ration card list with direct links to official websites is given below in the table.
New Ration Card List 2022 of all Union Territories of India
|Name of Union Territory||Official Website||New Ration Card List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||https://www.andaman.gov.in/||View List|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu||https://www.daman.nic.in/||View List|
|Jammu & Kashmir||http://www.jkfcsca.gov.in||View List|
Types of Ration Cards and Eligibility to Apply for New Ration Card
There are total 4 types of Ration Card issued to people living in any state or union territory of India.
1. BPL Ration Card
BPL Ration Card is issued to the families living in any states or union territories of India who live below the poverty line, who don't have any LPG or Gas connection and annual income less than Rs.6400 per month in rural areas and Rs.11,850 in urban areas. You can check your name in BPL LIST
- This card is issued to families living Below the Poverty Line (BPL)
- These cards can be Green, Blue or Yellow in color
- Total monthly Income should be less than Rs.6400/- (in rural areas)
- Total monthly Income should be less than Rs.11,850/- (in urban Areas)
2. APL Ration Card
The Citizen of India living in any state or union territory who live above poverty line. For APL Ration Card, the annual income of the family has to be less than 3 Lakh.
- APL Ration Card is issued to the families who are living Above Poverty Line (APL)
- In Rural Areas, APL cards are of Orange colour while in urban areas APL Ration Cards are of Pink Colour.
3. Honorary Ration Card
Honorary Ration Card is issued to the family who is not interested in the subsidized food products but needs Ration card as an Identity proof document or as an address proof document. Those people whose monthly income is over Rs 5000, and those paying income tax and sale tax are issued Honorary Ration Card.
4.AYY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) Ration Card
AAY Ration Card is issued to the People who don’t have a stable or any regular source of income. People like Workers, Laborer's, elder people above 60 age, unemployed or physically handicapped.
List of Benefits of Ration Card
- Identity Proof
- Ration card servers as a multi-purpose legal document and identity proof that facilitates many essential tasks.
- Government Subsidies
- The Government provides a subsidy for essential food items and commodities for BPL ration cardholders. Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department supply food grains (rice, wheat ,sugar), Petroleum product (kerosene and LPG), to the ration card holders
- Address Proof
- The ration card serves as the legal address proof document and authenticated identity proof for the entire family since it comprises detail of all family members.
- Other Benefits
- Ration card is an essential ID proof for buying a property/land.
- Ration card is required as address proof for applying loan in the bank.
- Ration card is also required for applying Passport and PAN Card.
List of Price and Amount of Commodities for BPL, APL, AAY Ration Card Holders
|Commodity for Ration Card Holders||Scales of Supply per Family per Month||Retail Prices|
|Rice for APL Ration Card Holders||as per availability||Rs 9.30 per Kg|
|Rice for BPL Ration Card Holders||25 Kg per household||Rs 2 per Kg|
|Rice for PHH Families||8 Kgs per head||Rs. 3 per Kg|
|Rice for AAY Ration Card Holders||35 Kgs per household||Rs. 3 per Kg|
|Rice for Non-NFSA Families||8 Kgs per household||Rs. 10-Rs.12 per Kg|
|Rice for Annapurna Families||10 Kgs per head||Free of cost|
|Kerosene Oil For all Category||9 liters per household in urban areas & 4 liters per household in rural areas.||Rs. 12.32- Rs. 12.65 per liter|
|Sugar For all category||3 Kg per month||Rs 13.50 per Kg|
How to Apply for New Ration Card 2022
The Applicants whose name does not appear in the New Ration Card List 2022 can apply online for new ration card at the online portal of India Government. Check below the whole process of applying for new ration card
- First visit Online Portal or Official Websites of State you which you are applying New Ration Card
- At homepage, go to online services column or directly click on direct links given in above table
- Then open NFSA (National Food Security Act) and SFSS (State Food Security Scheme). Click on "Apply New Card"
- Then fill your present residential address and permanent Residential address detail and time period you are living at that address, then click next
- Now select Ration Card Type from AAY, APL, BPL. Now select FPS details from whom you want to take PDS items. Also select combination of food you want to take. Them click Next
- On Next page fill details of family members including their age, date of birth, relation to head of family etc. then click next.
- On Next page Fill other info like electrical division and distribution company, oil company, LPG distributor, LPG consumer number, residence proof, mobile number, auto Inclusion, bank name, account number etc.
- After filling all details click save and print acknowledge for further reference. and submit your application of new ration card.