Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana List 2024: Chief Minister of Odisha has launched NSPGY Scheme for the welfare of construction workers. Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana (NSPGY scheme) aims to meet the housing needs of building and other construction workers in rural areas registered under Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (OB&OCWWB) which plays a pivotal role in the construction of individual and community assets for people who do not have their own pucca house. Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana List 2024-25 is given below.
The main objective of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana is to provide pucca house to the BOCW labourers in rural areas registered under the OB&OCWWB. A pucca house means that it should be able to withstand normal wear and tear due to usage and natural forces including climatic conditions. A pucca house means having following characteristics
- Material: It should have foundation wall and roof of permanent material.
- Wall material: It should be of fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement), cement concrete, etc.
- Roof Material: The roof material should be of tiles, GCI (Galvanized Corrugated Iron) sheets, asbestos cement sheet, RBC (Reinforced Brick Concrete) and RCC (Reinforced Cement Concrete) etc.
- Life time: The expected life of the structure must be a minimum 30 years.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana List 2024
The Government of Odisha commits to provide pucca houses to all the houseless and those staying in Kutcha houses in rural area. In this endeavor, Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana is implemented by Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department.
Below is the complete process to check RH Odisha New List or Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana List
Step 1 : Visit Rural Housing Odisha official website https://rhodisha.gov.in/index.php.
Step 2 : At the homepage, scroll over the MIS Login tab and then click at “ମୋ ଘର” tab.
Step 3 : Direct Link – https://rhodisha.gov.in.
Step 4 : Then the page of Rural Housing Odisha Report for inclusion of entitlement card holder will open where you can check the complete Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana List of beneficiaries.
Rural Housing Odisha MIS Login - NSPGY
Step 1 : Visit the official website of Rural Housing Odisha at https://rhodisha.gov.in/index.php.
Step 2 : At the homepage, scroll over the MIS Login tab and then click at “Data Entry” tab.
Step 3 : Direct Link – https://rhodisha.gov.in/login/.
Step 4 : Rural Housing Odisha MIS Login will appear as shown below.
Step 5 : Here applicants can click at “MIS Data Entry” or “BPGY (Titli)” or “Incentive” or “MGNREGS” tab to make MIS Login at rhodisha.gov.in website.
List of Benefits under Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
The Benefits of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana is given below
- The unit cost under NSPGY for new construction of dwelling house is Rs. 1,20,000 for Non-IAP Districts and Rs. 1,30,000 for IAP districts. This can be revised by the State Government from time to time at par with Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (BPGY).
- The beneficiary of NSPGY will get wage component for 90 person days and 95 person days in Non-IAP and IAP districts respectively under MGNREGS, which can be revised by Government from time to time.
- The beneficiary of NSPGY will avail Rs. 12,000 for IHHL under MGNREGS / SBM(G). The unit assistance for construction of IHHL can be revised by Government from time to time.
- In addition, the beneficiaries are entitled for convergence for potable drinking water supply system, electrification under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana(DDU GJY)/BGJY, wages for land development under MGNREGS, social security under AABY/RSBY etc. as per extant guidelines.
- The beneficiary will avail incentive for early completion of house as follows:
- For completion of house and IHHL within 4 months of receipt of 1st installment, incentive of Rs. 20,000 will be paid to the beneficiary.
- For completion of house and IHHL within 6 months of receipt of 1st Installment, incentive of Rs. 10,000 will be paid to the beneficiary. Govt. may revise the incentive amount from time to time.
Release of Installments under Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
The release of installments will be linked to the level of construction reached. The number and amount of installments may be revised by the government from time to time. At present, the release of installments will be as follows.
|IAP (Amount in Rs.)
|Non IAP (Amount in Rs.)
|On issuance of work order
|On completion of plinth
|On completion of upto roof level
|After completion of house in all respects including sanitary latrine and beneficiary starts living in the house
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Guidelines PDF
Download pdf guidelines for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana list from below link