Odisha labour card list 2022 and beneficiary list is available online at Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, Government of Odisha official website labour.odisha.gov.in. The B & OCW (RE & CS) Act has been established for the management of the building and other construction workers and the state. It also accommodates their wellbeing and government support measures, and so forth.
Orissa Bhawan and other Employees Workers Welfare Board has been ordered to adjust the duty and classification of Cess at expense of development works under the Cess Act to expand the assets required to provide government assistance benefits to development laborers. Procedure to download Odisha labour card list is given below.
How to Download Odisha Labour Card List 2022
Complete process to check Odisha labour card beneficiary list is given below step by step.
- Step 1 : Visit official website of Labour and Employee's State Insurance Department Government of Odisha https://labour.odisha.gov.in/
- Step 2 : At home page, click on Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board Link.
- Step 3 : Click on "Reports on Beneficiaries" link.
- Step 4 : District wise beneficiary information list will open then select your concerned district.
- Step 5 : A detailed list of all the beneficiaries will display on screen.
Helpline for Odisha Labour Card
Odisha Building & Construction Workers Welfare Board, Office of the Labour Commissioner, Odisha Unit 3 Kharavel Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha,
- Phone 0674-2390079, 0674 - 2390028, 0674 - 2390013
- Email [email protected]
Also Read :