The government of Odisha commits to provide pucca houses to all the houseless and those staying in kutcha houses in rural area. In this endeavor following schemes are implemented by Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Grameen)
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana
- Pucca Ghar Yojana (Mining)
- Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
rhodisha New List 2023 of Biju Pakka Ghar
Odisha state chief minister has launched Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana with the objective of providing pakka ghar to all the residents of the state who can not afford to build their houses themselves. Under this scheme, financial help will be provided to all those peoples who can not afford to build their houses. The Government of Odisha has released the list of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List. The process to check rhodisha new list / Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana beneficiary list is given below.
Highlights of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Odisha
|Scheme Name||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|Launched By||Odisha State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Poor BPL Families|
|Objective||Providing Pucca Houses|
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List 2023
There are following steps to check Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List 2023 / rhodisha new list.
Step 1 : Visit official website of Rural Housing Odisha for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana by clicking the link given below https://rhodisha.gov.in.
Step 2 : Home page of website will open then click on the option of beneficiary list or direct link
Step 3 : The beneficiary login page will open as shown below.
Step 4 : Enter registration number and click on "Search" button and check beneficiary list.
How to check Entitlement Card Holder
The process to check entitlement card holder is given below.
Step 1 : Visit official website of Rural Housing Odisha for entitlement of card holder by clicking the link https://rhodisha.gov.in.
Step 2 : At home page click on "Entitlement Card Holder" or direct link https://rhodisha.gov.in/report/inclusion/entitlement_card_holder.php.
Step 3 : Select District, Block, Panchyat, Village, Category and click on "Search" Option.
Step 4 : Entitlement Card Holder details will display on the screen.
List of Instalment Amount in the Scheme
The below list of instalment amount will provide to all of the beneficiaries to build pucca houses in the Odisha under rhodisha.gov.in Rural Housing Scheme Odisha.
|Instalment||Level||IAP District Amount||Non-IAP District Amount|
|1st||On the date of issuance of work order||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 20,000|
|2nd||On completion up to the lintel level||Rs. 35,000||Rs. 30,000|
|3rd||On Completion of up to roof level||Rs. 45,000||Rs. 40,000|
|4th||After completion of the house in all respects including the sanitary latrine and beneficiary starts living in the house.||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 30,000|
|Total||Rs. 1,30,000||Rs. 1,20,000|
- The released of installments will be linked to the level of construction reached. The number and amounts of installments may be revised by the govt. from time to time.
- For issuance of work oder, geo-tagged photograph of the beneficiary with his / her kutcha house and geo tagged photographs of beneficiary with the proposed site of construction should be collected.
- All photographs for inspection of houses should be taken and uploaded using AwaasApp developed by GoI or any other such App developed by state govt.
- The photograph of beneficiary, his / her Aadhaar UID / EID, mobile number should be kept in the case record and uploaded in Awaas Soft. In case beneficiary does not have mobile connection / phone his / her family / relative / friend's mobile provided by beneficiary should be recorded.
- The 2nd, 3rd and 4th instalments will be credited to beneficiary account by the BDO with in a week of receipt of the report of the eye estimation, spot verification and Geo tagged photographic evidence of stage of construction by the official tagged with the beneficiary concerned.
- The beneficiary will fix engraved logo of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana in the front wall of the house indicating name of the beneficiaries, year of sanction and unit cost etc. after which the 4th instalment will be released.
- Funds will be credited to beneficiary account through Direct Account Transfer Using Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
List of Documents Required for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023
The following documents are required for apply Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana / Rural Housing Scheme Odisha.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Voter Id Card
- Residence Certificate
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Download Guidelines of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana in PDF format from below link
Helpline for RHODISHA new List
For any query contact at Toll Free Number : 155-237.
Also Read :