RTE School List: The School Education Department of state government of India is providing free education to poor children from pre-nursery to 8th class. As per Right to Education of children to free and compulsory education, there will be admission of minimum 25% children in first class and pre-school at entry level for children belonging to poor families, disadvantage group, weaker section, orphan children, and covid affected child.
The government of India has released a list of school that are offering admission to pre-nursey and first class through RTE admission Act. The parents of child can check RTE school list near them and can apply for admission under 25% reservation quota of Right to Education of children to free and compulsory education upto age limit of 3 years to 14 years.
RTE School List Near Me 2023-24 State Wise
|Bihar RTE School List||RTE Maharashtra School List|
|RTE MP School List||RTE Rajasthan School List|
|Tamil Nadu School List||UP RTE School List|
|RTE Gujarat School List||Andhra Pradesh RTE School List|
|Chandigarh RTE School List||Chhattisgarh RTE School List|
|Delhi RTE School List||Haryana RTE School List|
|Karnataka RTE School List||Odisha RTE School List|
How to Check RTE School List Near Me 2023-24
The process to check list of RTE schools along with approved fee and other details is given below.
Step 1: To check RTE school list near you, first you have visit School Education Department official website of your state.
Step 2: At the home page of RTE website for RTE admission 2023-24, go to "List of schools along with approved fee" section.
Step 3: Now select your state, district, block, city or village and then select class from PP3+, PP4+, PP5+ and First for RTE admission 2023-24. After selecting all required fields, enter captcha code and click submit button.
Step 4: A list of RTE school near you will be displayed on screen, you can click on school name for more information of school and seats available for RTE admission.
Step 5: To check information of allotted school under RTE admission 2023-24 using UDISE code, you need to visit Unified District Information System for Education Plus website at
Step 6 : Now select your state and district or enter UDISE code to check RTE allotted school information.
Eligibility Criteria for RTE School Admission 2023-24
The child belonging to weaker section and disadvantage group are eligible for admission to schools offering RTE admission under Right to Education of free and compulsory education for poor children of age group 03 to 14 years.
- Child belonging to weaker section whose parent or guardian's annual income is below one lakh rupees.
- Child belonging to Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, De-notified Tribes (A), Nomadic Tribes (B), Nomadic Tribes(C) and Nomadic Tribes (D)
- Child belonging to Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Special Backward Classes (SBC).
- Child belonging to Economic Weaker Section (EWS) category.
- Child with disability
- Child living with HIV or affected by HlV
- Orphan Child and Covid affected child whose parents either both or single died due to covid infection caused between 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2022.
RTE Age Rule for All standard
|S. No.||Entry Level Class||Age From||Age To|
|1||Junior KG (Pre-PrimaryPP.3+)||3 Years||4 Years|
|2||Pre KG (Pre-Primary PP.4+)||3 Years 6 Months||5 Years|
|3||Senior KG (Pre-Primary PP.5+)||4 Years 6 Months||6 Years|
|4||First Standard||5 Years||7 Years|
List of required Documents for RTE Admission 2023-24
- Identification Proof: Copy of the child’s Aadhaar card and two passport size photograph.
- Age Proof: Original Birth Certificate & a self attested copy of the same Birth Certificate
- Residence Proof : Residence certificate of the child or domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate :
- SC/ST caste certificate for children from reserved category
- OBC caste certificate and non Creamy layer certificate
- EWS certificate for Economic Weaker Section category
- Income certificate: Attested copy EWS/BPL in the name of the child
- Child’s blood group report
- Attested copy of certificate to prove handicap of the child (if applicable)