SECC 2011 BPL List is prepared on the basic of income and family status of the people in the census taking place in the country by Ministry of Home Affairs. This SECC List 2011 has been issued by Central Government on the recommendation of Registrar and Census Commissioner of India. The beneficiaries of Below Poverty Line (BPL) can check their name in BPL List 2022 state wise at regional official state portals.
The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India started the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) in June 2011 through a comprehensive door-to-door enumeration across the country. This is the first time such a complete exercise has been carried out for both rural and urban India. It is also expected to generate a notification on a large number of social and economic indicators relating to households across the country.
SECC 2011 BPL List 2022
The complete state wise list of BPL families can be checked by citizens of the country at official website of state's government or at SECC 2011 portal. The inclusion or exclusion of a family in the BPL List is already decided in the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011 data and complete state list of BPL households can be downloaded from the respective website of state departments. There are total 24.49 households including both rural and urban. The Government of India under SECC data excluded total 7.07 crore households and 15.95 lakh new households are included automatically in the BPL List 2022.
Sate Wise BPL List 2022
SECC 2011 BPL List is available for all state and union territories and can be checked through the respective state and UTs department website's links given below. The citizens of India can find their name in the gram panchayat wise SECC 2011 BPL List 2022.
State and Union Territories
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||View|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||View|
|Daman & Diu||View|
|Jammu & Kashmir||View|
|NCT Of Delhi||View|
Parameters for BPL List
SECC 2011 BPL List for rural and urban area is based upon 13 parameters listed below.
- Type of House
- Food Security
- consumer durable
- Labour Force
- Means of Livelihood
- status of Children
- Type of Indebtedness
- Reasons for Migrations
SECC 2011 BPL List Exclusions and Inclusions
- BPL LIST Exclusions :- Total excluded households 7.07 crore (39.35%)
- Motorized 2/3/4 wheeler/fishing boat.
- Mechanized 3-4 wheeler agricultural equipment.
- Kisan credit card with credit limit of over Rs. 50,000/-
- Household member government employee.
- Households with non-agricultural enterprises registered with government.
- Any member of household earning more than Rs. 10,000 per month.
- Paying income tax.
- Paying professional tax.
- 3 or more rooms with pucca walls and roof.
- Owns a refrigerator.
- Owns landline phone.
- Owns more than 2.5 acres of irrigated land with 1 irrigation equipment.
- 5 acres or more of irrigated land for two or more crop season.
- Owning at least 7.5 acres of land or more with at least one irrigation equipment.
- BPL LIST Inclusions :- Total included households 15.95 lakh (0.89%)
- Households without shelter.
- Destitute, living on alms.
- Manual scavenger families.
- Primitive tribal groups.
- Legally released bonded labour.
How to Download SECC 2011 List PDF
Complete process to check SECC 2011 BPL List is given below.
- Step 1 : Visit Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC) official website https://secc.gov.in.
- Step 2 : At the home, go to “State wise & Zone-wise” and click on “SECC Data Summary”.
- Step 3 : State and zone wise list will open as shown below.
- Step 4 : Click on state then you will see SECC List 2011 data summary .
- Step 5 : SECC 2011 final list contains the total no. of district, total no. villages, no. of towns, total no. of households rural and many other.
Also Check BPL Ration Card List State wise Update New ration Card List 2022
The Families included in BPL list can take advantage of various government schemes by central and state government. The members of BPL families can take benefit of government schemes listed below.