Swachh Survekshan Ranking List: The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has completed Swachh Survekshan 2022 survey. The results of Swachh Survekshan 7th edition and Swachh Survekshan Ranking List 2022 will be announced on 2 October 2022. This edition of Swachh Survekshan is the world's largest survey on cleanliness by Swachh Bharat Mission. The main focus of the Swachh Survekshan (SS 20222) survey is welfare of sanitation worker. Swachh Survekshan ranking list 2022 will be released on cleanliness parameters.
The first Swachh Survekshan survey was conducted in 2016 covered only 73 cities and from 2016, it is conducted every year in more than 4355 cities of the country. The Swachh Survekshan is redesigned innovatively to ensure the process become more robust with focus on sustaining the behaviors change. The Swachh Bharat Survey is conducted across all cities and towns across the country.
Swachh Survekshan 2022 overview
The main focus of Swachh Survekshan is to make cities garbage free and open defecation free. Swachh Survekshan is an annual survey of cleanliness, hygiene and sanitation in cities and towns across India. It was launched as part of the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, which aimed to make India clean and free of open defecation by 2nd October 2022.
|Survey Name||Swachh Survekshan 2022|
|Authority||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs|
|Theme or Guiding Principle||People First|
|Total Participants||4,355 cities|
|Certification||5 star, 3 star and 1 star ratings|
Achievements of Swachh Bharat Mission
- Sanitation: 62.78 Lacs Individual Household Latrine, 6,23,728 Community & Public Toilet
- Open Defecation Free: 4,325 cities ODF, 3,447 cities ODF+, 1062 cities ODF++, 9 cities water+
- Waste Management: 88,180 D2D Garbage Collection (Wards), 148.62 k+ generated TPD of waste
- Garbage Free Star Rating (Cities): 5 Star Rating 9 cities, 3 star rating 166, 1 star rating 167 cities
- Remediation of Legacy Dumpsites: D2D Garbage Collection (Wards)-1400.94 Lacs (MT)
Swachh Survekshan Ranking List 2021
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India has released Swachh Survekshan ranking list 2021. The President of India, Ram Nath Kovind has announced the cities names and honored the municipal corporations working under the Swachhta Mission. The below list of Swachh Survekshan ranking list of cities of India.
|Name of the City||Rank||Score|
Swachh Survekshan 2021 Overview
|Survey||Swachh Survekshan 2021|
|Authority||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Government of India|
|Name of Survey||SS2021|
|Total Participants||4320 cities|
|Certification||1 star, 5 star and 3 star ratings|
How to Check Swachh Survekshan Cleanest City Result
There are following steps to check Swachh Survekshan cleanest city result 2021 and Swachh Survekshan ranking list .
- Step 1 : Visit Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Government Of India Swachh Survekshan 2021 official website https://mohua.gov.in.
- Step 2 : At Home page, go to the menu section and tap on the "SS2021 Report".
- Step 3 : It opens the PDF to view the top cleanest cities in India based on Swachh Survekshan ranking.
- Step 4 : Now you can search for city name to view its ranking.
How cities are Ranked for Swachh Survekshan Awards
- Service Level Progress (SLP) - Data provided by ULBs.
- Certification - Based on GFC Star rating ODF ++ / Water+
- Based on GFC Star rating ODF ++ / Water+ - It includes 5 components namely Feedback, engagement experience, Swachhta app, Innovation.
- Final Score : Cities are ranked based on marks obtained from Part 1, 2 and 3.
Swachh Survekshan 2023 Overview
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has launched Swachh Survekshan 2023 (SS 2023). The theme of the survey is "Waste to Wealth", and the main objection of the survey will be waste management using 3R principle - Reduce, Recycle and Reuse.
|Survey Name||Swachh Survekshan 2023 (SS 2023)|
|Authority||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs |
(under Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0)
|Launched by||Manoj Joshi|
|Theme||Waste to Wealth|
|Total Participants||4,355+ cities|
|Certification||1 star,3 star and 5 star ratings|