The UGC Life Skills Courses List is a comprehensive program designed to help undergraduate students in universities and colleges develop essential life skills. he UGC has initiated the Jeevan Kaushal Scheme, a life skills curriculum aimed at boosting an individual's self-awareness and equipping them with the tools to overcome insecurities and fears. This program, launched by the central government, is targeted towards undergraduate students in universities and colleges. The Union Minister for Human Resource Development, Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, has provided details regarding the UGC Jeevan Kaushal Scheme.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has recently introduced a list of life skills courses aimed at enhancing the personal and professional development of undergraduate students in universities and colleges. The UGC Life Skills Courses List includes a variety of programs designed to improve essential life skills such as communication, problem-solving, critical thinking, emotional intelligence, time management, and leadership.
These courses have been developed with the aim of enabling students to be better equipped to handle real-world challenges in their personal and professional lives. By equipping them with the necessary skills, the UGC hopes to prepare students for success in the competitive job market and in their personal relationships.
UGC Life Skills Courses List
Life skills are skills that we learn and teach through our life whether at home, at school, at college, at the university, at work or at play. Some skills help us live better and learn better to live better. These skills are for and from life.
UGC Life Skills Courses List is given below.
- Communication Skills
- Professional Skills
a) Career Skills
b) Team Skills
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Universal Human Values
UGC Life Skills Curriculum PDF
UGC Life Skills Curriculum (Jeevan Kaushal) will cover various courses such as communication skills, professional skills, leadership & management skills and universal human values. The life skills curriculum is available in book format online and can be accessed through the link https://www.ugc.ac.in/e-book/SKILL%20ENG/mobile/index.html
Download UGC UGC Life Skills Curriculum PDF and UGC Life Skills Courses List (Jeevan Kaushal) from below link
Objective of UGC Jeevan Kaushal Scheme
The main objectives of the UG Jeevan Kaushal Scheme course is to upgrade life skills of Undergraduate students at Colleges and Universities.
- To enhance one's ability to be fully self aware by helping oneself to overcome all fears as insecurities and to grow fully from inside out and outside in.
- To increase one's knowledge and awareness of emotional competency and emotional intelligence at place of study or work.
- UGC Jeevan Kaushal Scheme aims to provide opportunity for realizing one's potential through practical experience.
- The new Curriculum for Life Skills will develop interpersonal skills and adopt good leadership behavior for empowerment of self and others.
- Jeevan Kaushal Scheme of UGC will enable people to set appropriate goals, manage stress and time in an efficient manner.
- Moreover, UGC Curriculum for Life Skills (Jeevan Kaushal) will manage competency mix at all levels to achieve excellence with ethics.
UGC Jeevan Kaushal Life Skill -Learning Outcomes
At the end of the Curriculum for Life Skills course, learners would be able to:-
- Gain Self Competency and Confidence.
- Practice Emotional Competency.
- Gain Intellectual CompetencyGain an edge through Professional Competency.
- Aim for high sense of Social Competency.
- Be an integral Human Being.
Life Skills (Jeevan Kaushal) Facilitator's Guidelines PDF
University Grants Commission (UGC) Life Skills (Jeevan Kaushal) facillitators guidelines can be downloaded from below link in PDF format