UGC Life Skills Courses List 2021 PDF | UGC Jeevan Kaushal Scheme Courses List | UGC Life Skills Curriculum PDF | UGC Jeevan Kaushal Curriculum | UGC Curriculum for Life Skills (Jeevan Kaushal) PDF
University Grants Council (UGC) has started a new Jeevan Kaushal Scheme 2021 which is a curriculum for life skills. This central govt. scheme aims at enhancing an individual’s ability to be fully self-aware by helping oneself to overcome all fears and insecurities. This life skills curriculum is launched for undergraduate students at universities and colleges. Union Minister for Human Resource Development Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has given information about UGC Jeevan Kaushal Scheme.
UGC Life Skills Courses List
Life skills are skills that we learn and teach through-our life whether at home, at school, at college, at the university, at work or at play. Some skills help us live better, learn better to live better.There skills are for and from life.
The courses list for life skills programme is given below.
- Communication Skills
- Professional Skills
a) Career Skills
b) Team Skills
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Universal Human Values
UGC Life Skills Curriculum PDF
UGC Life Skills Curriculum (Jeevan Kaushal) will cover various courses such as communication skills, professional skills, leadership & management skills and universal human values. The life skills curriculum is available in book format online and can be accessed through the link https://www.ugc.ac.in/e-book/SKILL%20ENG/mobile/index.html
Download UGC UGC Life Skills Curriculum PDF (Jeevan Kaushal) from below link
Objective of UGC Jeevan Kaushal Scheme
The main objectives of the UG Jeevan Kaushal Scheme course are as follows which will upgrade life skills for UG students:-
- To enhance one’s ability to be fully self aware by helping oneself to overcome all fears as insecurities and to grow fully from inside out and outside in.
- To increase one’s knowledge and awareness of emotional competency and emotional intelligence at place of study / work.
- This scheme aims to provide opportunity for realising one’s potential through practical experience.
- The new Curriculum for Life Skills will develop interpersonal skills and adopt good leadership behaviour for empowerment of self and others.
- Jeevan Kaushal Scheme of UGC will enable people to set appropriate goals, manage stress and time in an efficient manner.
- Moreover, UGC Curriculum for Life Skills (Jeevan Kaushal) will manage competency mix at all levels to achieve excellence with ethics.
UGC Jeevan Kaushal Life Skill -Learning Outcomes
At the end of the Curriculum for Life Skills course, learners would be able to:-
- Gain Self Competency and Confidence.
- Practice Emotional Competency.
- Gain Intellectual CompetencyGain an edge through Professional Competency.
- Aim for high sense of Social Competency.
- Be an integral Human Being.
Life Skills (Jeevan Kaushal) Facilitators’ Guidelines PDF
University Grants Commission (UGC) Life Skills (Jeevan Kaushal) facillitators guidelines can be downloaded from below link in PDF format