UP RTO Code List:- Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation works under the Road Transport Act 1950. The mission of UP Road Transport Corporation is to provide economical adequate and effective road transport services to public. It deals with various transport related matters like driving license, registration of motor vehicles, grant and renewal of permits, collection of taxes and fees. It also manages all other regulatory and enforcement task assigned to it under provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act 1988.
RTO means Regional Transport Office. These are regional offices that falls under vehicle motor department. These departments were established under Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 to perform activities and functions assigned to Regional Transport Offices (RTO). UP RTO code list of Uttar Pradesh state is given below.
UP RTO Code List 2023
UP RTO or Regional Transport Offices of Uttar Pradesh for vehicle registration are located in various districts of Uttar Pradesh. UP RTO offices are established under the provisions of section 213(1) of the Motor Vehicles Act 1988. Uttar Pradesh state RTO is responsible for vehicle and driver record management and collection of road tax etc. UP RTO code list of all district of Uttar Pradesh state is given below.
|S.NO||Location of RTO||RTO Code|
(Gautam Buddha Nagar)
|13||Jyotiba Phule Nagar||UP-23|
|45||Sant Kabir Nagar||UP-58|
|61||Kanpur Dehat (rural)||UP-77|
For more details of Uttar Pradesh RTO or UP RTO code list visit UP Transport Department website http://uptransport.upsdc.gov.in/en-us/
List of Documents required for Vehicle Registration at UP RTO
The following document are required for vehicle registration in Uttar Pradesh state at UP RTO.
- Vehicle registration form 20
- Form 21 provided by the vehicle dealer
- Age and address proof documents
- Vehicle invoice in case of an imported vehicle
- Pollution Under Control (PUC) Certificate
- Vehicle Insurance
- Temporary registration number
- Registration of a carriage and manufacturer's certificate
- Temporary registration number
- Passport size photographs
- Application registration fees
- Invoice of the vehicle to be registered
- Demand draft of the road tax paid
- Form 34 if the vehicle is with hypothecation means the car or bike ownership remains with your lender until you complete repayment.
Helpline of UP RTO
Office of the Transport Commissioner Uttar Pradesh RTO
Tehri Kothi M.G Road Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Pin Code 226001
24X7 Transport Helpline 1800 1800 151 and Fax No. 0522-2629235
What is full form of UP RTO?
What is RTO Code of Noida and Greater Noida Uttar Pradesh?
What is the process for vehicle registration at UP RTO?
What is the validity of vehicle registration certificate?
Which documents are required for vehicle registration?
2. Form 21 provided by the vehicle dealer
3. Vehicle invoice in case of an imported vehicle
4. Vehicle Insurance
5. Temporary registration number
6. Registration of a carriage and manufacturer's certificate
7. PUC Certificate
8. Invoice of the vehicle to be registered
9. Demand draft of the road tax paid
10. Age and address proof documents
11. Passport size photographs
12. Application registration fees
13. Form 34 if the vehicle is with hypothecation
Can I drive my vehicle after vehicle registration get expired?
Do I need to re-register the vehicle if have bought second hand vehicle ?
What is Hypothecation or Form 34?