Agrisnet Farmer List 2021 | Farmer Id List Odisha 2021 | Agrisnet Odisha Farmer List | Farmer ID List | Odisha Agrisnet Farmer Id Login | Agrisnet Farmer Registration Status Search Online | Farmer List Agrisnet District Wise.
The state government of Odisha has launched an Agrisnet Farmer Scheme to provide farm mechanization to Odisha state Farmers. Government will take various kind of initiatives in order to provide improved services to the farmers using information & communication technology and latest technology in the agriculture sector so that the productivity and quality of crops can be improved.
Agrisnet Farmer List 2021
The objective of Agrisnet farmer is to provide improved services to the farmers of Odisha state. With the help of this scheme, all information will be conveyed to the farmer which beneficial for setting up their crops. Through this scheme recommendations will also be provided on the basis of soil test results and farmers will be made aware of the ill effects of the fertilisers. You can can your name in the Agrisnet Farmer List, if you applied at official website.
Search Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List
There are following steps to check farmer list in the agrisnet portal.
Step 1 : Visit AGRISNET Directorate of Agriculture & Food Production, Govt. of Odisha official website https://agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in.
Step 2 : Home page of the website will open, click on Farmer List or direct link http://agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in/stock/farmer/FarmerList.aspx
Step 3 : Select District, Block, Gram Panchayat, Village, Status and click on “Search” button.
Step 4 : List of selected village will open as shown below.
List of Documents Required for Agrisnet Farmer ID
The below list of documents which are required for Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Residence Proof
- Age Proof
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Bank Account Details.
- Mobile Number.
Feature of Agrisnet Farmer List
There are following benefits and features of Agrisnet Odisha Farmer List.
- Odisha state farmers will get discounts on various govt. schemes for farmers welfare.
- This will help the farmers to get information related to what quantity of fertilizers are needed to keep the soil fertile.
- Farmers also are updated about latest technology in the agriculture sectore.
- The productivity and quality of crops can be improved.
- Various kinds of the initiative will also be taken in order to provide improved services to the farmers.
- Farmers can avail subsidy on seed DBT from the governmnet.