Agrisnet Farmer List 2023: The state government of Odisha has launched an Agrisnet Farmer Scheme to provide farm mechanization to Odisha state Farmers. Government will take various kind of initiatives in order to provide improved services to the farmers using information & communication technology and latest technology in the agriculture sector so that the productivity and quality of crops can be improved.
If you have applied for an Agrisnet farmer, now you can check your name in the Agrisnet farmer list which is available on the official website. Agrisnet farmer scheme helps in conveying all the information to the farmers which is beneficial for setting up their crops.
Agrisnet Farmer List 2023
The objective of Agrisnet farmer is to provide improved services to the farmers of Odisha state. With the help of this scheme, all information will be conveyed to the farmer which is beneficial for setting up their crops. Through this scheme recommendations will also be provided on the basis of soil test results and farmers will be made aware of the ill effects of the fertilizers. You can check your name in the Agrisnet Farmer List, if you have applied Farmer ID at official website.
Search Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List 2023
There are following steps to check Agrisnet farmer list at Agrisnet portal.
Step 1 : Visit AGRISNET Directorate of Agriculture & Food Production, Govt. of Odisha official website https://agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in.
Step 2 : Home page of the website will open, click on Farmer List or direct link http://agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in/stock/farmer/FarmerList.aspx
Step 3 : Select District, Block, Gram Panchayat, Village, Status and click on "Search" button.
Step 4 : List of selected village will open as shown below.
Step 5 : Check Odisha Farmer Registration Status at https://portal.pdsodisha.gov.in/farmers/FarmerRegistrationReportWeb.aspx
Overview of Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID List
|Scheme Name||Agrisnet Farmer ID List|
|Launched By||State Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Odisha State Farmers|
|Objective of Scheme||To Provide Improved Services to the Farmers of Odisha|
List of Documents Required for Agrisnet Farmer ID
The below list of documents which are required for Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Residence Proof
- Age Proof
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Bank Account Details.
- Mobile Number.
Eligibility for Agrisnet Farmer ID
Candidates needs to full fill the following eligibility criteria, to avail the benefits of Agrisnet Farmer ID List.
- Only a resident of Orissa state can avail the benefits of Agrisnet Farmer ID.
- Only the farmers of Orissa state are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The farmer has to be registered on the official portal, to use the benefits of this scheme.
Features of Agrisnet Farmer List
There are following benefits and features of Agrisnet Odisha Farmer List.
- Odisha state farmers will get discounts on various govt. schemes for farmers welfare.
- This will help the farmers to get information related to what quantity of fertilizers are needed to keep the soil fertile.
- Farmers will be given updates about latest technology in the agriculture sector.
- The productivity and quality of crops will be improved.
- Various kinds of the initiative will also be taken in order to provide improved services to the farmers.
- Farmers can avail subsidy on seed DBT from the government.
Features of Farmer ID
- Beneficiaries will get exemption on various government schemes run through the government.
- With the help of Kisan ID or Farmer ID, the number of inputs and supply chain to the beneficiaries will get related knowledge.
- Farmers will also get information related to the number of fertilizers required to keep the soil fertile.
- Government will also give subsidy on Seed DBT.
- The farmer brothers who get the benefit of this scheme will also get information related to productivity and quality farming.