CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana MP List : State government of Madhya Pradesh has launched Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2022 to provide financial help to the farmers of the state. Under CM Farmers Welfare Scheme (मुख्यमंत्री किसान कल्याण योजना), farmers will be given a amount of ₹10,000 in their bank accounts as financial assistance per year. Madhya Pradesh state farmer's can now apply online for Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana at the online portal and after registration the eligibility of the scheme will be surveyed by the Patwari. The farmers who have already registered for this scheme can check their name in CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana beneficiary list. Moreover, farmers can now track their payment status online at CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana Portal.
In the recent Madhya Pradesh Budget 2022-23, the state govt. has allocated ₹3200 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme. The Chief Minister, Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced to provide ₹10,000 to all farmers in the state. Out of this amount, ₹6,000 will be given by central government under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and ₹4,000 will be added by the MP government under Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana. Beneficiary list of CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana MP is given below.
CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana MP List of Beneficiaries
Complete process to check Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana beneficiary list is given below step by step.
- Step 1 : Visit Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare official website https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Step 2 : At home page, click on "Beneficiary List" tab under "Farmer Corner" section.
- Step 3 : Direct Link https://pmkisan.gov.in/Rpt_BeneficiaryStatus_pub.aspx.
- Step 4 : Then the page to check name in the Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana list of beneficiaries will appear as shown below.
- Step 5 : Enter the name of state, district, sub-district, block, village and click at the "Get Report" button to check the name in the PM Kisan beneficiaries list.
Eligibility for MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
The eligibility criteria for CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana MP is similar to that of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. It signifies that all eligible PM Kisan beneficiary farmers of Madhya Pradesh will now get ₹10,000 each year. The following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status shall not be eligible for benefit under the scheme. All Institutional land holders along with other farmer families which belong to one or more of the following categories are not eligible.
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha / RajyaSabha / State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000/-or more (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practice
Features of CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana MP
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana |
(मुख्यमंत्री किसान कल्याण योजना)
|Announced on||22 September 2020|
|Launch Date||30 January 2021|
|Launched by||CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Major Beneficiaries||All farmers in MP state|
|Number of Beneficiary Farmers||80 lakh|
|Benefits to farmers||₹10,000 per annum (6,000 in PM Kisan & 4,000 in MKKY)|
|Mode of Apply||Online at PM Kisan Portal or offline at CSCs for new farmers|
|Official Website for Registration||pmkisan.gov.in|
Helpline Number for CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana MP
For any query regarding contact CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana MP and PM Samman Nidhi Yojana Shri Manoj Ahuja, Secretary, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110001, phone numbers 155261 / 011-24300606
Also Read :