DDO Code List UP: DDO Portal is a web based utility which has been designed to provide various functionalities that can enhance the efficiency of bill passing. It is a user friendly interface and easy access at anytime from anywhere adds to its features.
DDO code is a code assigned to Drawing and Disbursement Officer (DDO). The main function of DDO is drawing bills and making payments on behalf of government of India. The process to check Uttar Pradesh district wise DDO code list is given below. Search UP DDO code list 2024 state and district wise.
DDO Code List UP
The complete process to check DDO code list UP is given below step by step.
STEP 1 : First visit DDO Management System, Ministry of Finance official portal https://mofapp.nic.in/ddodata_exp/Public/ListofDDODetails.aspx
STEP 2 : At home page of DDO, click on list of DDO details link
STEP 3 : Select state, district, ministry and enter the words written in captcha image then click on "Show" button.
STEP 4 : DDO code list of selected district and ministry will open as shown below.
Uttar Pradesh DDO Code List [District Wise]
Uttar Pradesh DDO code list with all details like name of division, officers' name and post and telephone number for pension purpose can be check from the link given below in the table.
|Name of Portal
|UP e-Pension Portal
(Government of Uttar Pradesh)
|Download PPO (Pension Payment Order)
|DDO Code List UP
List of Facilities Provided by DDO Portal
Some of the key facilities provided by the DDO portal are
- Maintenance of employee database at the level of the Drawing and Disbursing Officer.
- Preparation of pay bill and bills other than pay bill.
- Generation of token at the level of the DDO himself / herself.
- Easy and Fast calculation of Pay.
- Retrieval of several reports in very less time.
- User friendly interface of the portal
How to Check DDO Code List and DDO Login Process
- The Drawing and Disbursement Officer can login to the CRA system www.cra-nsdl.com by entering User ID & I-PIN (password).
- User ID for DDO is a 10-digit DDO registration number issued by Central Record Keeping Agency.
- If you have forget password, you need to go to the CRA system and click on the "Forgot Password" link in the Nodal Office/ Other Intermediaries Section of CRA website.
- To generate I-PIN, User needs needs to select "Instant Set/ Reset I-PIN" option, and then enter the DDO registration number followed by two zeros (e.g. if DDO Reg is ‘ABC012345D’ then the User ID would be "ABC012345D00").
- After clicking submit button you will ask to set a password and initiate a request.
- Password will get activated as soon as request is authorized by the associated Nodal Office and Drawing and Disbursement Officer (DDO) can use the same to login to CRA system.
Help Desk for DDO Details
E mail :- [email protected] Tel:- 123456789 Intercom:0000
Near Gate No.-8