DG Shakti Portal List: UP Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath has announced the Digi Shakti portal for free distribution of laptop, tablets and smartphones in Uttar Pradesh state. A total of 2.5 lakh tablets and 5 lakh smartphones will be distributed in the first lot.
DG Shakti Portal will be developed by Uttar Pradesh government to provide the benefit of free laptop smartphone to the deserving students. Student will be made available items like learning material in future, with the help of DG Shakti Portal. The data of 27 lakh students has been uploaded in the portal to provide the benefit of free laptop and smartphone scheme. DG Shakti Portal list is given below.
DG Shakti Portal List Key Highlights
|Portal Name||Digi shakti Portal|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||Registration for Distribution of laptop and Table|
|Benefits||Free Laptop, Smartphone and Tablets|
Digi Shakti Portal Login
Process to Sign In to Digi Shakti Portal is given below.
Step 1 : Visit Digi Shakti Portal, Uttar Pradesh Government https://digishaktiup.in/app.
Step 2 : At home page, select your user type.
Step 3 : After Selecting the user typer, fill the User ID, Password and Captcha in the respective field and click on "Sigh In" button.
Step 4 : User will be logged in to his/ her respective dashboard thereafter. After login, user will be briefed bout the processing of software.
Digi Shakti Portal Login Instructions PDF
Download Instruction for Digi Shakti Portal Sign In from below link in PDF
Objective of Digi Shakti Portal
As per the statement of Uttar Pradesh govt., the entire system from registration to distribution of smartphones and tablets is free.
- Encouraging the students
- Increasing the productivity of students
- Uplifting the models of Education
- Rendering Quality Education for all
- Upgrading facilities for the students
Features of Digi Shakti Portal
- This portal will help the government to collect the data of people who will get free laptops and tablets.
- All the data will be available on this portal that how many people have taken the benefits of this scheme and how many are left for another allotment.
- Through this portal around 2.5 lacs of tablets and 5 lacs of smartphones will be given to needy students.
- Beneficiaries have no need to register themselves in any online portal nor go anywhere for online registration.
- The government of Uttar Pradesh has issued around 4700 crore rupees for this purpose.
- Students will get all information on their registered mobile number about the date of allotment of these smartphones and tablets.
- This portal will very helpful in the future to provide study material to the students.
Eligibility for Digi Shakti Portal Registration
There are following eligibility criteria for digishakti portal online registration and login.
- The applicant should have permanent address of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Applicant should be studying in government , private schools / college and institute.
- Family annual income of the applicant should be less or equal to 2 lakh.
DG Shakti Portal List of Documents Required
The following documents are required for registration at DG Shakti Portal.
- Aadhar Card of students
- Birth Certificate or any document where DOB is mentioned
- Educational institutions details
- Educational certificates
- Income details ( Certificate)
- Bank details
- E-mail Address of candidate
- Mobile phone number
- Passport size photograph of student
UP Govt. Twitter Link for DG Shakti Portal List