The government of Gujarat has announced 8 new education schemes in order to provide financial assistance to poor people belonging to unreserved category. These education schemes will cover 58 castes currently not entitled to any reservation quota benefits, and families having income less than ₹3 lakh annually.
To get benefitted of these schemes, the annual income of family must be less than ₹3 lakh p.a and should not belong to reserved categories like SC, ST and OBC caste. As per data available 1.5 crore people out of 6.5 crore population of Gujarat are not eligible for any type of reservation and thus are deprived of employment and education related benefits. The government education schemes Gujarat list for such people is given below.
Government Education Schemes Gujarat List 2023
Below the list of 8 Govt. Education Schemes in Gujarat state for general / unreserved category.
|S.No||Scheme Name||Financial Assistant Amount|
|1.||Education Loan Scheme||Up to ₹10 Lakh|
|2.||Foreign Education Scheme||Up to ₹15 Lakh|
|3.||Food Bill Scheme||₹1200 per month|
|4.||Coaching Help Scheme||₹20,000 per annum|
|5.||Coaching Help Scheme for JEE GUJCET NEET Exam Scheme||₹20,000 per annum|
|6.||Training Scheme for Competitive Exams Scheme||₹20,000 per annum|
|7.||Self Employment Scheme||₹10 Lakh per annum|
|8.||Interest Help Scheme for Graduate Doctor Lawyer Technical Graduate||₹10 Lakh per annum|
How to Apply for Government Education Schemes Gujarat
There are some easy steps to apply online Government education schemes in Gujarat which are given below.
- Step 1 : Visit the official website of Gujarat Unreserved Educational & Economical Development Corporation http://healthcare-gueedc.apphost.in
- Step 2 : At the home page, click on "APPLY NOW".
- Step 3 : New User click on "New User (Register) ?" link and already register user login with username and password.
- Step 4 : click on "Apply Now" for which scheme you are applying and fill the details asked in form.
- Step 5 : Upload your Photo, Signature and Documents and click on save option and submit the form.
Helpline number of Gujarat Unreserved Education & Economical Development Corporation. Phone No. 079-23258688, 079-23258684